*Anybody Whatsoever Think 2020 Wasn't Stolen?*

in 2020 they claimed it was fine and dandy
It wasn't. It was the most secure election in our nation's history.
Anyone who doesn't think so.is an Alt-Right Cuck! End of story. :shutupsmiley:
Well that all depends on if the left lost or managed the steal.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just wondering if anyone is brave enough to say "It was a well played fair election."?
2. Only an idiot thinks it was fair election.
3. READ:

SirJamesofTexas
The Leftists here seem willing to ignore the fact that their heroes actually admitted they did whatever it took to get rid of a president they did not agree with. It makes one wonder what measures they'll be willing to employ if he wins again.
It wouldn't shock me if someone assassinated him if that was the only way to keep him out. All I can say is they'd better think very, very carefully about that step unless they are ready for nationwide violence. A move like that would be proof that they'll do anything to keep the scum in DC, in control no matter the will of the people. The most dangerous thing in the world is an angry, motivated group of millions with nothing left to lose.

It wasn't. It was the most secure election in our nation's history.
Anyone who doesn't think so.is an Alt-Right Cuck! End of story. :shutupsmiley:
No, actually, no one gives a fock what you and those like you cling to. All I can say is try it again at your own peril. People like you seem to believe that because media backs up everything you say and believe, that the rest of us are permanently obligated to accept your version of reality. You couldn't be more wrong. In case you hadn't noticed yet, those on the Right who support Trump don't give a damn what you believe or how loud you get trying to silence us.

Forum List

Back