Anybody know what happened with this yet?

OP is full of shit.
Who planted the pipe bombs?
Why did Pelosi and Bowser oppose Trump's request for the National Guard?

1694435737565.jpeg

Let me ask you a simple question. How in the fuck would I know? Jhfc!
We do know that if it was a militia member the FBI would have arrested him by now.
So our assumption is that he was probably FBI. J6 was an FBI/democrat/deep state setup.
Trump's "rally" was just the means to an end.
If the National Guard would have been there as requested by Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund, there would have been no J6 riot.
The goobers who rioted were dupes.

1694438818343.png

If it stopped then it was stopped to hide doj and fbi involvement
They don't want an official record of election fraud on the public docket.
They were about to present evidence of election fraud in congress...and if you notice....as soon as it began they shut everything down and never resumed.
They murdered two innocent unarmed women and felt that was a good enough reason to rubber-stamp the certification. Nobody was going to be allowed to present evidence of election fraud anywhere.
That is why it is a criminal conspiracy by the government itself.
A coup to remove the duly elected president.

We do know that if it was a militia member the FBI would have arrested him by now.
So our assumption is that he was probably FBI. J6 was an FBI/democrat/deep state setup.
Trump's "rally" was just the means to an end.
If the National Guard would have been there as requested by Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund, there would have been no J6 riot.
The goobers who rioted were dupes.

View attachment 827843
Ok, but I still don't know.

They don't want an official record of election fraud on the public docket.
They were about to present evidence of election fraud in congress...and if you notice....as soon as it began they shut everything down and never resumed.
They murdered two innocent unarmed women and felt that was a good enough reason to rubber-stamp the certification. Nobody was going to be allowed to present evidence of election fraud anywhere.
That is why it is a criminal conspiracy by the government itself.
A coup to remove the duly elected president.

Pretty good recap:

From day 1 I have explained that the timing is everything.
The timing helped the Democrats and The Never Trumper Republicans.

It did not help President Trump - The Cultist glaze right over that -
Either enormous ignorance or willful support of the Democrat Cult.

I'd ask AOC but it turns out she wasn't even there.
She is such a typical Dem liar.
CNN —
When Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was barricaded inside her office during the Capitol insurrection on January 6, she not only feared that mob would kill her, but that she would be raped if the rioters found her.

“I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed,” Ocasio-Cortez told CNN’s Dana Bash in “Being…AOC,” the first episode of the new CNN series “Being…” that airs Monday night at 9 p.m. ET. “I thought other things were going to happen to me as well.”

She was across the street in Cannon House Office Building!

I was looking for real info, not all this retarded conspiracy crap.

I guess I should have known better.

Forum List

Back