Anybody Else like Tubi TV?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
Anyone else like Tubi TV?

I really have started to love streaming on Tubi TV, its completely free. I found it when I was streaming on Amazon. I actually absolutely love Tubi TV. So many free movies and so many titles to choose from. What I love so much about Tubi TV is there large selection of Foreign films and I love to watch Foreign films.

I really have started to love streaming on Tubi TV, its completely free. I found it when I was streaming on Amazon. I actually absolutely love Tubi TV. So many free movies and so many titles to choose from. What I love so much about Tubi TV is there large selection of Foreign films and I love to watch Foreign films.
Navigating and the selections are the reason I watch Tubi. I rate it an 8 of 10.

I watched "Jose Canseco: The Truth Hurts" again because it was in the "Leaving Soon" section, which is a nice feature.

Yeah, I've used it, I like it too. Not only do they have movies, but also TV shows, even old shows like from the 80's. I was watching the entire Miami Vice series, with a certain someone who loves the 80's. :) That's on hold for a while, but still have 3 or 4 episodes to go.

Are there commercials? Because I'm over commercials.
Yes there are comercials, but the comercials are not as long or as frequent at all compared to regular TV. I put up with it since it is 100% free and I don't pay for it. It is like short commercials before the movie you select and then maybe again halfway through.

Me too. I'll wear a remote control battery out almost quicker than you can say "remote control battery"

I use it to avoid commercials like nascar uses gas pedals.

Yes there are comercials, but the comercials are not as long or as frequent at all compared to regular TV. I put up with it since it is 100% free and I don't pay for it. It is like short commercials before the movie you select and then maybe again halfway through.
That's not too bad, I guess.

1693959981277.jpeg

There were no commercials when I used it, but like I said it was for an old TV series. Dunno about movies, I use other sites for movies.

I have seen it on Roku. I have been known to spend some time on free streaming but it isn't my favorite way to view. All of our computer monitors are ROKU built-in devices just because they are pretty cheap, especially when you go up sizes.

I like it. They have a lot of murder mysteries that I will binge watch once in awhile. Plus old TV shows like Spencer For Hire and Hawk.

I love tubi. They have a lot of 70s and 80s and 90s stuff.

I finally got to watch all the seasons of Freddy's nightmares on it few months ago and riptide.

Watching idle hands tonight.

But it has a lot of stuff on it from movies to TV shows. It's great if you like action movies and horror movies.

Yeah but they aren't too bad really.

Course I grew up with regular TV and had no choice but to watch commercials for decades so they don't bother me much.

But he'll I'll suffer them to watch some oddball Venezuelan horror movie last night from the 80s I'd never even heard of.

I love tubi. They have a lot of 70s and 80s and 90s stuff.

I finally got to watch all the seasons of Freddy's nightmares on it few months ago and riptide.

Watching idle hands tonight.

But it has a lot of stuff on it from movies to TV shows. It's great if you like action movies and horror movies.

Yeah but they aren't too bad really.

Course I grew up with regular TV and had no choice but to watch commercials for decades so they don't bother me much.

But he'll I'll suffer them to watch some oddball Venezuelan horror movie last night from the 80s I'd never even heard of.
Are there boobies? Asking for a friend..:terror:

Forum List

Back