Anybody but Palin or Romney...

there's hope, though. my town went 60/40 for obama and then 65/35 for scott brown.
I'm guessing some of that "hope" will depend on amnesty and how good a job the democrats do on painting Republicans as racists

We do have the saving grace that we are flat ass broke and can't afford to keep supporting the millions of illegals that come to the golden state. When cities lose a few more hospitals and services like fire and police, and when crime continues to increase because jails are forced to release inmates then people may figure out that we need to actually budget our money and prioritize our spending....you know, like every sane institution does

Last edited:
there's hope, though. my town went 60/40 for obama and then 65/35 for scott brown.
I'm guessing some of that "hope" will depend on amnesty and how good a job the democrats do on painting Republicans as racists

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, the Tea Baggers are making the Democrats' job of paiting Republicans as racists easier and easier...

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, the Tea Baggers are making the Democrats' job of paiting Republicans as racists easier and easier...

whatever merits the tea partiers might have, i can't argue your point.

whether they are as portrayed is another question, however.

frankly, i just don't know.

...it's going to be great...the same stoooooooooooooooopid republican cheerleaders who snivel about 'obomba-care' will soon be sucking for willard milton 'romneycare' romney!..

...including stinking glenn wreck and the tea-baggers!.. lol! at you miserable, know-little hypocrites!..

...the rest of you, have a good day!

...it's going to be great...the same stoooooooooooooooopid republican cheerleaders who snivel about 'obomba-care' will soon be sucking for willard milton 'romneycare' romney!..

...including stinking glenn wreck and the tea-baggers!.. lol! at you miserable, know-little hypocrites!..

...the rest of you, have a good day!

i think it's great that someone has donated computers and internet access to your local ARC chapter.

At least you have the guts to admit the demodrats play the race card whenever they can

Whatever... anybody that disagrees with the Marxist agenda being foisted on America is now a "racist". I means nothing anymore. Just all so much childish name calling in lieu of any cogent argument to counter the criticisms.

whatever merits the tea partiers might have, i can't argue your point.

whether they are as portrayed is another question, however.

frankly, i just don't know.

Whether they cost or gain votes will be determined soon enough. They did provide a very important service by keeping health care at the front for discussion and illuminated the process, which the vast majority of the electorate found appalling, once their attention was turned to it. The fact that so many Republicans are afraid of the movement, not too mention how the left feels the need to portray as terrorists, is indicative of their current importance.

Do We support the free expression of Ideas? Let them be Voiced. Seek out the merit and run with it soberly. Fuck the Puppet Masters from both Parties. Fuck the Control Freaks. Are We American's or Americant's? I support the Right of The Tea Party movement to Vent, to Question, and to challenge the status quo. The Process of picking Our Candidates is too bought and paid for. The chance that the Tea Parties can contribute to the platform and exposure of Candidates that otherwise have no chance of even being heard, is a risk I personally am willing to accept. Elections need desperately to transform from voting for the lesser Evil. Progressivism has infested both Parties. The vetting system insures outcome either way, one track faster, one track slower. We need another option, before Primary Season. Who else here is tired of fixed Races, fixed outcome? The Power of the State grows with every cycle. We need defense from both the State and Corporate Tyranny. Both in silent partnership are eating Us alive. The only thing We can bank on is We will fall before Them, if the course does not change.

DEL SNIVELS: "i think it's great that someone has donated computers and internet access to your local ARC chapter."

:rolleyes:

?...this from yet another brain-laundered, republicrat cheerleader who thinks there's some important difference between his stinking ronald reagan, willard romney, farah palin republicrats and the dreaded obomba republicrats!..

...ooga booga, you republican dumbazz! ;)

Last edited:

Immigration has always been a sticky issue for Republicans. Hispanics are a growing portion of the electorate. They vote, and many hispanics are legal citizens. On a great many issues they're aligned with the GOP.

However, every time Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, or Coulter open their mouth on immigration, they tend to tread dangerously close to the line on racism. And they tend to cost the GOP votes in the Hispanic community.

DEL SNIVELS: "i think it's great that someone has donated computers and internet access to your local ARC chapter."

?...this from yet another brain-laundered, republicrat cheerleader who thinks there's some important difference between his stinking ronald reagan, willard romney, farah palin republicrats and his dreaded obomba liberals!..

have your guardian adjust your meds

I support the Right of The Tea Party movement to Vent, to Question, and to challenge the status quo.

...so do i..

...unfortunately, the tea baggers in my area are LARGELY nothing but loud, whining republican cheerleaders..

GET IT STRAIGHT DUMMIES, "CONSERVATIVES'--BY DEFINITION-- DON'T WANT TO "CHALLENGE" THE STATUS QUO...THEY WANT TO MAINTAIN IT..

...get and use a fucking dictionary..

..and have a good day!..

Last edited:

?...this from yet another brain-laundered, republicrat cheerleader who thinks there's some important difference between his stinking ronald reagan, willard romney, farah palin republicrats and the dreaded obomba republicrats!..

Quick, log off......the teacher is coming back into the room! :eusa_naughty:

Immigration has always been a sticky issue for Republicans. Hispanics are a growing portion of the electorate. They vote, and many hispanics are legal citizens. On a great many issues they're aligned with the GOP.

However, every time Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, or Coulter open their mouth on immigration, they tend to tread dangerously close to the line on racism. And they tend to cost the GOP votes in the Hispanic community.

I think the problem for the GOP is that they are FOR upholding our immigration laws, but "appear" lenient to the corporations that hire them. If they got more consistent with their message, I do believe it would help them with the Hispanic vote.

Forum List

Back