Any teens here?

akiboy

Reaction score
Well , I should have posted this a long time back but I want to know wether there are any 16 year olds in USMB. Anyone in the range of 16-19 years here ?

Akshay

roomy

The Natural
Reaction score
Well , I should have posted this a long time back but I want to know wether there are any 16 year olds in USMB. Anyone in the range of 16-19 years here ?

Akshay
There are many, one or two preteens also lying about there age.I could name them but it is better to read their childish rubbishy posts and come to your own conclusions.

Hobbit

Reaction score
Semper Fi?
Yeah, Semper Fi is either 16 or 17. I'm 24, myself, and glad of it. When I turned 16, I was only 4 months out of cancer surgury. (Remember, no matter how much your life as a teenager sucks, it could always be worse. I, myself, know this firsthand, as I'm still thankful to God that I didn't have to have chemo or radiation.)

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Semper Fi is either 16 or 17. I'm 24, myself, and glad of it. When I turned 16, I was only 4 months out of cancer surgury. (Remember, no matter how much your life as a teenager sucks, it could always be worse. I, myself, know this firsthand, as I'm still thankful to God that I didn't have to have chemo or radiation.)
Yeah, I'm 16, 17 in January. I'm thankful for my life, my health and above all my family and my American citizenship. It's situations like yours that I think about whenever life seems "hard".

OP
akiboy

akiboy

Reaction score
Well since most of the teens here have "introduced " themselves I would like to say a big hiii to all of you.

I thought of writing this posts in introductions but most people visit the chat forum almost everyday.

Well , thank you for letting me know. By the way I am 16 years old and in 11th grade. Will be writing SAT 1 in December.

cheers ,

Akshay

PS:- Anyone writing SAT 1 in December?

Kagom

Reaction score
Well since most of the teens here have "introduced " themselves I would like to say a big hiii to all of you.

I thought of writing this posts in introductions but most people visit the chat forum almost everyday.

Well , thank you for letting me know. By the way I am 16 years old and in 11th grade. Will be writing SAT 1 in December.

cheers ,

Akshay

PS:- Anyone writing SAT 1 in December?
I already took it, though it was highly unnecessary in my opinion.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List