Any pop-up (tent trailer) campers here?

manu1959 said:
room service and a :thewave: mini bar!
Exactly Manu...cept I do love the outdoors too.:thup:

Don't get me wrong here folks..I love camping...It's just that my camping and what people CALL camping are different..Mine is..ya walk in, and all you have is what you carry..That's real camping. ;)

Mr. P said:

Don't get me wrong here folks..I love camping...It's just that my camping and what people CALL camping are different..Mine is..ya walk in, and all you have is what you carry..That's real camping. ;)

Packing IS camping. LOL

Kathianne said:
Quiet and your choice of cable. Room service is excellent.

The biggest downside to many hotels these days.... CNN but not FNC.

I pick my hotels now based on if I can get FNC or not!

Mr. P said:
Nahhhhh...I've never had anyone pack for me in my life.

Try it. Might give you a legitimate reason NOT to leave the room. :halo: :laugh:

manu1959 said:
i hate checking lugage...i always buy everything when i get there

Checking is someone else's work. My problem is UNpacking. How does one tell the dirty from undirty? (is undirty a word?) I wash everything. I hate returning.

Sir Evil said:
nice country, must of done some great camping eh?

Every year at least 4 times a year. I love to camp, year 'round. My wife and eldest daughter are not dirt people so they don't come with me and I don't know about the youngest yet. I get some needed alone time, they get away from the irritable hairy man and everybody is happier!

:)

Mr. P said:

Exactly, camping doesn't come with a bed or somebody to serve you.

Mr. P said:
Nor a "real" potty or shower, A/C or the brunch buffet...
Those seem to be the big items with
the women. :D

A pack of waterproof matches (that I waterproofed myself), a tent, a sleeping bag, some emergency food, my collapsible fishing rod, a book, coffee some sugar and some cooking utensils all in a backpack and I am ready to go!

no1tovote4 said:
A pack of waterproof matches (that I waterproofed myself), a tent, a sleeping bag, some emergency food, my collapsible fishing rod, a book, coffee some sugar and some cooking utensils all in a backpack and I am ready to go!
and a small hatchet for me. I always found those 35mm plastic film jars/cans good for sugar, salt etc.

No room service? No massage? No breakfast in bed? No fresh sheets with a mint on the pillow?

You men are animals........ ROFLMAO.......

Forum List

Back