Any Of You Bitches Pranther Fanz?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Seahawks gonna roll it and smack your hineys on the 8th. You could all just line up and drop trouw for you punishment but it seems you will need to be destroyed on a football field.

Remember...there is no crying in football.

I feel bad for the Carolina Panther fans. I really do. They are over there on thier message boads talking crazy smack about how they will take out Wilson and end his career and everything.

They really have no idea what thier team is up against Sunday morning(PST).

They think the whole Seahawk team is on aderall. Goofy fuckers.

Some idiot claimed Cam Newton broke Mannings rookie record. Wrong..THAT would be Russell Wilson.

OK..if there are any Panther fans out there..

Seahawks 38.... 5 TDs 1 FG
Panthers 13 ...1 TD onna bogus PI call late in the game and Cam runs it in from the one. 2 first half FGs.

This game is just a tune up fo week two for the Hawks. Don't take it personal Carolina.. You just don't have the horsepower to hang with the Seahawks.

There is a reason why most national pundits (*Except Skippy Bayless) pick Seattle as one of four teams with a lock on a Superbowl appearance.

* Bayless hasn't been the same since Richard Sherman spanked him on national tv. Now he openly hates the Seahawks. I can't wait for Skippy to come crawling during the playoffs and tell our resident loudmouth Sherman he's sowwy... :lol:

I lost interest in the Panthers, and football all together, when I left Raleigh...he's long gone as well, but I sure do miss Jake's cute ass.:D

Bit off topic but still...

...there is this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLWyWdYSIY]Learning To Finish - The Story of the 2012 Seattle Seahawks - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I need one more day to morn the loss of The Real Rob Report then I'm back on the bandwagon.

GO Hawks!!!

I'm with ya brother 100%. The Real Rob Report was the shiznit! The best real fan access to real players in the locker room and private settings. Ya really got to know who the players were and what thier personalities were like. I will seriously miss the insight provided by those insider videos.

A moment of silence....

I need one more day to morn the loss of The Real Rob Report then I'm back on the bandwagon.

GO Hawks!!!

I'm with ya brother 100%. The Real Rob Report was the shiznit! The best real fan access to real players in the locker room and private settings. Ya really got to know who the players were and what thier personalities were like. I will seriously miss the insight provided by those insider videos.

A moment of silence....

It's a bad bet to question the roster moves of the last 2-3 years but I'm pretty sure the Moffit trade and letting Rob go was retribution for exposing RW as a robot. Just sayin'.

Frack the Panthes, bring on the 9ers and turn on the earthquake machine. :beer:

GO Hawks!!!

A moment of silence....

It's a bad bet to question the roster moves of the last 2-3 years but I'm pretty sure the Moffit trade and letting Rob go was retribution for exposing RW as a robot. Just sayin'.

Frack the Panthes, bring on the 9ers and turn on the earthquake machine. :beer:

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKjgly1gg_s]Is Russell Wilson a robot? - YouTube[/ame]

I found an image from the future!!!!!!

redskins_original_display_image.jpeg

:razz:

I found an image from the future!!!!!!

redskins_original_display_image.jpeg

:razz:

Funny! If Robby three gees ever gets to hold a lombardi he will have grey hair and be sporting a body cast. :lol:

Dude is just too reckless a runner. He WAS a great athlete when he signed but with that shitty field he plays on and his habit of running like he thinks he is a half back he won't even make it to the end of THIS season. I have a lot of respect for him but seriously if he doesn't learn to stay in the pocket his future in the NFL is questionable.

Forum List

Back