Any idea where to flee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Halle folks,

it's deadly serious, western governments destroy our industries and soon start to force anyone to the 'vaccination'
Why do they it? It's a good question, but anyone who get the jab will 100% die, see and share the video from below.
Also, where can flee remaining, vaccine-deniers, USA, Canada, NZ, Australian, EU are too unsafe.

We need three -five years to survive insanity, unfortunately the reaming humanity on the Earth will be lesser as 1%

Any idea?

Halle folks,

it's deadly serious, western governments destroy our industries and soon start to force anyone to the 'vaccination'
Why do they it? It's a good question, but anyone who get the jab will 100% die, see and share the video from below.
Also, where can flee remaining, vaccine-deniers, USA, Canada, NZ, Australian, EU are too unsafe.

We need three -five years to survive insanity, unfortunately the reaming humanity on the Earth will be lesser as 1%

Any idea?

Find the nearest suitably sized rock.

Crawl underneath.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Halle folks,

Any idea?

I will be one of the last people to be immunized, because since i cant seem to catch the Kung Flu, why should i go infront of everyone who wants it. I figure by 2030, if everyone is dead, that the New World Order wants, that will leave me, and those who murdered everyone else. I will look forward to that day when judgement calls on those EVIL pricks...

Mexico. Lots of libertarians, voluntaryists and others who want to get away from the police state the US is turning into are moving there.

Jeff Berwick ('The Dollar Vigilante'), Derrick Broze (of 'the Conscious Resistance') and others like them talk a lot about this.

Just wait a little bit.
Do you believe our economies are going destroyed just for fun?

You're just one more paranoid conspiracy lunatic predicting doom. You people have been around for all of recorded history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back