Any example of Cons condemning a GOP perv?

i was trying to think of just one ? O’rielly , nope. Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

They only time they might condemn someone is if it’s a liberal . Whenever a con is accused the woman is a lying whore.

Help me out . Anyone got a name ?

Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

There's a judge guilty of pedophilia in Alabama?

you should bring charges

They don't care if he goes to prison, they just wanted him out of Congress

i was trying to think of just one ? O’rielly , nope. Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

They only time they might condemn someone is if it’s a liberal . Whenever a con is accused the woman is a lying whore.

Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

There's a judge guilty of pedophilia in Alabama?

you should bring charges
Still defending kid toucher Roy Moore huh?

That says it all

are you still defending Clinton?

We believe in innocence until proven guilty! Did you guys condemn or elect Bill Clinton? Anthony Weiner? Al Franken? Cory Booker Keith Ellison?

When you are chanting “lock her up” , do you believe in innocence until proven guilty?

Lies make baby Jesus cry.
Deflection is not a winning strategy.

he should know that by now...

(but then, we are talking about 'bottom of the well' timmy)

I don’t like orielly, at all, but the claims against him were pretty baseless. And also stupid even if they were true, what was it, called someone brown chocolate on the phone. Roy moore, didn’t get full support, he lost a race that he would’ve won handily.

Clinton was accused of rape, and also accused of whipping his dick and and propositioning for some fellatio, he was defended pretty heavily by the left. There’s kieth Ellison too, he’s been accused of sexual abuse, and wrote in a paper about going in for a boob grab, being denied, then going in for it again. I’m hearing crickets from the left on that.

There’s the PA senator (I think), he got canned pretty quickly.

We believe in innocence until proven guilty! Did you guys condemn or elect Bill Clinton? Anthony Weiner? Al Franken? Cory Booker Keith Ellison?

When you are chanting “lock her up” , do you believe in innocence until proven guilty?

Yes, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton" is a deflection. Doesn't work.

And claiming "innocent until proven guilty" after screaming "lock her up" is sheer hypocrisy.

So what was your point again?

Clinton ran 20+ years ago. Wiener and Franken were run out of town.

At least the Dems do somthing . Cons do nothing .

What about Anthony wiener, it freaking took him being arrested for exposing himself to a minor to get him out of New York.

The evidence against hillary is pretty damning. Panel a grand jury and let’s have some due process. I’m sure she would want the grand jury to hear the evidence if she is innocent

And claiming "innocent until proven guilty" after screaming "lock her up" is sheer hypocrisy.

The accusation of "whataboutism" is just an admission that you're proud to be a hypocrite.

Bill O’reilly was an elected official?

We had photographic evidence in the case of both Wiener and Franken.

The evidence against hillary is pretty damning. Panel a grand jury and let’s have some due process. I’m sure she would want the grand jury to hear the evidence if she is innocent

No it’s not. What crime did she even commit ? Cons what to bend some espionage criminal law in order to use against her.

Sure it does! You dudes want to throw shit? We’ll throw it back!

Sure it does! You dudes want to throw shit? We’ll throw it back!
Allow me to introduce you to your first lesson in critical thinking: Tu quoque fallacy.

Forum List

Back