Any example of Cons condemning a GOP perv?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
i was trying to think of just one ? O’rielly , nope. Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

They only time they might condemn someone is if it’s a liberal . Whenever a con is accused the woman is a lying whore.

Help me out . Anyone got a name ?

i was trying to think of just one ? O’rielly , nope. Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

They only time they might condemn someone is if it’s a liberal . Whenever a con is accused the woman is a lying whore.

Keep trying to think. Many of us know that it is a major challenge for you.

We believe in innocence until proven guilty! Did you guys condemn or elect Bill Clinton? Anthony Weiner? Al Franken? Cory Booker Keith Ellison?

2 unproven allegations against 2 great men...got someone who has actually been convicted or had PROOF against them?

Mark Foley comes to mind

That stupid senator from Idaho as whole back

Essentially those there is evidence for.

Funny that

Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

There's a judge guilty of pedophilia in Alabama?

you should bring charges

Btw Timmy, I encourage your efforts at thinking. If you keep it up it will become easier for you

you should bring charges

Oh you need a trial now ? What were the Clintons found guilty of ?

2 unproven allegations against 2 great men...got someone who has actually been convicted or had PROOF against them?

Oh yeah . Bill only paid millions is hush money for nothing.

For goodness sake timmy the election has been over for 2 years, stop re-posting this already

Oh yeah . Bill only paid millions is hush money for nothing.

you just answered the question you asked me

We believe in innocence until proven guilty! Did you guys condemn or elect Bill Clinton? Anthony Weiner? Al Franken? Cory Booker Keith Ellison?

When you are chanting “lock her up” , do you believe in innocence until proven guilty?

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

you should bring charges
Still defending kid toucher Roy Moore huh?

That says it all

Looks like you stumped everyone.

So they had to resort to that old standby, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

When you are chanting “lock her up” , do you believe in innocence until proven guilty?

Lies make baby Jesus cry.
Deflection is not a winning strategy.

Forum List

Back