Any Creed/ Scot Stapp fans here? New info on Scotts situation

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
hey guys,I love Creed. Scott Stapp has been having a hard time last couple months. His wife filed for divorce, Scott is broke, living in a hotel etc.. Scott's accounts were wiped clean/fraud....

Here is a three part vid. He is totally clean, sober and of sound mind. Please watch all 3 videos for proper context.

hey guys,I love Creed. Scott Stapp has been having a hard time last couple months. His wife filed for divorce, Scott is broke, living in a hotel etc.. Scott's accounts were wiped clean/fraud....

Here is a three part vid. He is totally clean, sober and of sound mind. Please watch all 3 videos for proper context.

I wish him well, but God, he looks like hell!

he was tired, watch the 3rd vid.

Not a fan of his music but I am sorrry to hear that he has fallen on hard times.

No recovering alchoholic or addict is of sound mind.

They have to work the 12 steps of AA or NA, and after that give back to others what they have been given.

If not, their lives will continue to be unmanageable.

I wish him luck, and the solution is simple.

he was tired, watch the 3rd vid.

He's definitely not as cute as he once was though. :D

They have to work the 12 steps of AA or NA, and after that give back to others what they have been given.

in all 3 vids, esp. the last 2, he looks 1000% sober.

From what I've heard, the guy is kind of a trouble maker. I don't think it's 100% related to drinking because usually people pick up the drinking habit to drown their sorrows, which means there were probably issues long before alcohol entered the picture, but the alcohol will, of course, make things more difficult and worse in the long run. This is the problem when people try to self-medicate.

While I'm not fully up on his story, I believe I've heard that there was some kind of abuse in his past as a child. I also read that his wife is seeking to have him committed to a psychiatric facility. Sad stuff.

If an alchoholic or addict is sober, their lives usually remain unmanageable. That's a concept that people with long lengths of successful and happy recoveries usually realize...while most non alchoholics/addicts have trouble truly understanding.

It's encapsulated withn the term "dry drunk", which is used to describe those who no longer drink alcohol but in many ways behave like they were still in the midst of addiction.

Forum List

Back