Any Conservatives Want Some Help?

Good morning all.

The new "Obamacare" rate estimates are now available for review. If you are one of the conservatives who has had their premiums double or triple under "Obamacare", I may be able to help you find a better deal.

If you have a plan through your employer and your premiums exceed 9.5% of your income......you can go on the exchange and get a better deal.

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

I am willing to help you yet your estimate. Just give me the following information and I'll give you some info about the plans that are available to you.

Ages of persons being insured.
Whether or not persons smoke.
Whether or not any are pregnant
Your zip code.
Your family's adjusted gross income.

I'm happy to help.

it would be far better to switch to capitalist health care so the cost would be 20% of what it is now and innovation would add 10--20 years to our lives.

Good morning all.

The new "Obamacare" rate estimates are now available for review. If you are one of the conservatives who has had their premiums double or triple under "Obamacare", I may be able to help you find a better deal.

If you have a plan through your employer and your premiums exceed 9.5% of your income......you can go on the exchange and get a better deal.

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

I am willing to help you yet your estimate. Just give me the following information and I'll give you some info about the plans that are available to you.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Start by explaining this - I could not afford insurance before Muslim Care and after it I still can't afford it but now I am being fined by that P.O.S.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Start by explaining this - I could not afford insurance before Muslim Care and after it I still can't afford it but now I am being fined by that P.O.S.

I'm not familiar with Muslim Care, but Obamacare is affordable.

No, in fact it is not to millions but thenwe know the method the dems rammed it through (Let's pass it then read it"- N. Pelosi) The entire package was in need of revision after revision after revision and the reason for that fact is it was put together by incompetent swindlers known as insurance and pharmaceutical lobbyists and at this writing it (Muslim Care) may be overturned in court before the entire quagmire is closed. Oh, and I did not get to keep my doctor as Muhammed Obama PROMISED to the entire nation.

No, in fact it is not to millions but thenwe know the method the dems rammed it through (Let's pass it then read it"- N. Pelosi) The entire package was in need of revision after revision after revision and the reason for that fact is it was put together by incompetent swindlers known as insurance and pharmaceutical lobbyists and at this writing it (Muslim Care) may be overturned in court before the entire quagmire is closed. Oh, and I did not get to keep my doctor as Muhammed Obama PROMISED to the entire nation.

You had a doctor?

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Hi LoneLaugher

I would like help where the money I have committed to invest in fixing
other areas of govt that are equally important as health care (such as restoring
national historic landmarks by creating a sustainable campus model to end dependence on govt handouts)
count equally toward exemptions, and everyone remains equally
free to invest in health care reforms, directly or indirectly,
without being regulated, penalized and taxed in ways
that don't represent our interests, beliefs, or consent.

Can you help me find a lawyer or free legal help
to protect and defend the free exercise of my beliefs
that have been obstructed by these insurance mandates
that are redirecting funds away from setting up service facilities
and programs as I believe in investing in directly.

I have not been able to find help since this mandate was passed,
and it has created a burden on me I didn't have before these mandates were imposed
without my consent as a taxpayer and as a Constitutionalist whose political beliefs were
not included but infringed upon.

By September when I expect to lose my insurance through my job,
I will not be able to pay for insurance and also keep paying the costs
I committed to invest in saving a national historic district.

I do not believe it is fair to suddenly require me to pay for other things
when my funds are being invested directly in community plans to
build a campus that includes health care for Veterans and
providing public services through student internships as part of the program.

Since you believe that the ACA exchanges are the solution
to help everyone, can you help me so I am not penalized
1% of my income "as punishment" for my beliefs in investing all my salary
in saving national history instead of paying for insurance (which I do not need when medical services are donated to me as charity from friends who support my outreach work).

This type of charity agreement is personal, and does not count as an exemption
because the ACA overregulates religious exercise and only exempts specific religious organizations, which I find to be discriminatory. I don't believe my
way of working through charitable outreach should be penalized
as not meeting ACA requirements that I had no say in how they were written.

Thank you, if you can please help
take responsibility for the legislation you support as "mandatory"
when it has an adverse effect in depriving others like me of
of our liberties, where we cannot even afford or access legal
help to restore inalienable rights and free exercise of religion
that we had before this bill was passed without our consent.

Yours truly,
Emily Nghiem

What is sad is all that it would take to make this bill Constitutional
is to make the mandates VOLUNTARY that anyone who wants to use
the exchange system for health care be required to follow the codes.

But there is nothing that authorizes Govt to start REGULATING
all other options for health care by penalizing any other choices
except the ones approved as exemptions. That part went too far,
and it is sad that something so simple, none of these lawyers or
politicians want responsibility for changing it.

Can you find me ONE politician who has the sense to declare
the mandates to be voluntary for those who CHOOSE to participate
in this health care system? And then this would be Constitutional
by not regulating the free exercise of religion and not discriminating by creed.

Last edited:
Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Only problem with that is the exchange here doesn't cover my cardiologist. The nearest covered by the exchange is a 9 hour drive, or a three hour flight, away. That's the problem with obamacare, it caters to the lowest common denominator and if you're unable to use it...too bad.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Only problem with that is the exchange here doesn't cover my cardiologist. The nearest covered by the exchange is a 9 hour drive, or a three hour flight, away. That's the problem with obamacare, it caters to the lowest common denominator and if you're unable to use it...too bad.

Oh look! A personal anecdote for which we have no way to factcheck! Amazing! We never get those in a discussion about the ACA!

I'm calling bullshit on your claim. The "exchange" is simply a marketplace. It isn't an insurance company. If you are like 95% of the insured populace, you haven't seen any major changes in your coverage.

Why so many lies????

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

So how do we declare this system voluntary to participate in?

Does another President have to be elected to sign that into law as an executive order?
Is that what it takes under this crazy system, that once an unconstitutional bill is passed
that surpasses the checks and balances and separation of federal authority from state and private realms,
then it takes an Executive Order to fix it?

Tell me now if that is the deal, and if the Democrats don't fix this,
and it requires that much time and work to undo the infringements,
we need to start tallying up the costs and hold the Democrats accountable for that.

At this point, I am considering campaigning to ban the Democrats from the 2016 Election
if they cannot recognize laws based on political beliefs as discriminating on the basis of creed.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Hi LoneLaugher

I would like help where the money I have committed to invest in fixing
other areas of govt that are equally important as health care (such as restoring
national historic landmarks by creating a sustainable campus model to end dependence on govt handouts)
count equally toward exemptions, and everyone remains equally
free to invest in health care reforms, directly or indirectly,
without being regulated, penalized and taxed in ways
that don't represent our interests, beliefs, or consent.

Can you help me find a lawyer or free legal help
to protect and defend the free exercise of my beliefs
that have been obstructed by these insurance mandates
that are redirecting funds away from setting up service facilities
and programs as I believe in investing in directly.

I have not been able to find help since this mandate was passed,
and it has created a burden on me I didn't have before these mandates were imposed
without my consent as a taxpayer and as a Constitutionalist whose political beliefs were
not included but infringed upon.

By September when I expect to lose my insurance through my job,
I will not be able to pay for insurance and also keep paying the costs
I committed to invest in saving a national historic district.

I do not believe it is fair to suddenly require me to pay for other things
when my funds are being invested directly in community plans to
build a campus that includes health care for Veterans and
providing public services through student internships as part of the program.

Since you believe that the ACA exchanges are the solution
to help everyone, can you help me so I am not penalized
1% of my income "as punishment" for my beliefs in investing all my salary
in saving national history instead of paying for insurance (which I do not need when medical services are donated to me as charity from friends who support my outreach work).

This type of charity agreement is personal, and does not count as an exemption
because the ACA overregulates religious exercise and only exempts specific religious organizations, which I find to be discriminatory. I don't believe my
way of working through charitable outreach should be penalized
as not meeting ACA requirements that I had no say in how they were written.

Thank you, if you can please help
take responsibility for the legislation you support as "mandatory"
when it has an adverse effect in depriving others like me of
of our liberties, where we cannot even afford or access legal
help to restore inalienable rights and free exercise of religion
that we had before this bill was passed without our consent.

Yours truly,
Emily Nghiem

What is sad is all that it would take to make this bill Constitutional
is to make the mandates VOLUNTARY that anyone who wants to use
the exchange system for health care be required to follow the codes.

But there is nothing that authorizes Govt to start REGULATING
all other options for health care by penalizing any other choices
except the ones approved as exemptions. That part went too far,
and it is sad that something so simple, none of these lawyers or
politicians want responsibility for changing it.

Can you find me ONE politician who has the sense to declare
the mandates to be voluntary for those who CHOOSE to participate
in this health care system? And then this would be Constitutional
by not regulating the free exercise of religion and not discriminating by creed.

Cool. Voluntary mandates! Brilliant!!

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Oh look! A personal anecdote for which we have no way to factcheck! Amazing! We never get those in a discussion about the ACA!

I'm calling bullshit on your claim. The "exchange" is simply a marketplace. It isn't an insurance company. If you are like 95% of the insured populace, you haven't seen any major changes in your coverage.

Why so many lies????

Fact check all you want, the reality is obamacare is costing the majority of Americans more AND IT ISN'T EVEN FULLY IMPLEMENTED! Just imagine how great it's going to be when it is fully up and running! I just hope you aren't personally affected by it. I don't want anybody to be fucked over by this bullshit law. The reality though, is the majority will be.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Why so many lies????

Fact check all you want, the reality is obamacare is costing the majority of Americans more AND IT ISN'T EVEN FULLY IMPLEMENTED! Just imagine how great it's going to be when it is fully up and running! I just hope you aren't personally affected by it. I don't want anybody to be fucked over by this bullshit law. The reality though, is the majority will be.

Nope. That is not reality. You make me laugh when you speak of reality.

Are you even going to make an attempt to convince us that your claim is true? Come on...you must be very passionate about losing your cardiologist. I'm sure you have lots to say about that. I'm listening.

Last edited:

Are you even going to make an attempt to convince us that your claim is true? Come on...you must be very passionate about losing your cardiologist. I'm sure you have lots to say about that. I'm listening.
-----

Why so many lies????

Dear LoneLaugher
You don't get it do you?

Normally, when you are pushing someone to go with a service from a business,
because YOU think it works better, if you keep pushing YOUR beliefs,
any customer would normally reject that approach.

What makes you think that forced approach will magically work here?

Talk about REALITY, have you ever seen how salespeople fail by pushing like this?
I have NEVER seen it work, you have to offer them something FREE to get
them to try it, and then only if they like it they can CHOOSE that service.

Do you think you can go door to door, forcing people to buy into this service,
and then if they don't agree and don't want it,
then you blame them for not wanting it?

It seems BACKWARDS to me to put the burden of proof put on opponents who didn't ask for this legislation.

Can you tell me ONE company that sells its products
and wins over customers
by FORCING them to buy it and only if they can PROVE
by YOUR standards that it's not better
then they get a refund AFTER they were FORCED to buy it. Really???

ALL the companies I have ever seen abuse such tactics were FRAUDS
and racked up tons of complaints. All the REPUTABLE companies I've ever seen
allowed customers to try them out first and offer guarantees and refunds if not satisfied afterwards.

How many customers are going to want to do business with you?

Last edited:
Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Why so many lies????

Dear LoneLaugher
You don't get it do you?

Normally, when you are pushing someone to go with a service from a business,
because YOU think it works better, if you keep pushing YOUR beliefs,
any customer would normally reject that approach.

What makes you think that forced approach will magically work here?

Talk about REALITY, have you ever seen how salespeople fail by pushing like this?
I have NEVER seen it work, you have to offer them something FREE to get
them to try it, and then only if they like it they can CHOOSE that service.

Do you think you can go door to door, forcing people to buy into this service,
and then if they don't agree and don't want it,
then you blame them for not wanting it?

It seems BACKWARDS to me to put the burden of proof put on opponents who didn't ask for this legislation.

Can you tell me ONE company that sells its products
and wins over customers
by FORCING them to buy it and only if they can PROVE
by YOUR standards that it's not better
then they get a refund AFTER they were FORCED to buy it. Really???

How many customers are going to want to do business with you?

You.....are....weird. Do you realize that?

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Why so many lies????

I didn't lose my cardiologist. I pay the increased Aetna costs. Now even though I am approaching 70, and male, I am fully covered for pregnancy, and pediatric dentistry etc. Yep, it's a much better policy. Only my deductible has doubled, but on the plus side my co pay has dropped by 20 bucks. Yippee.

You.....are....weird. Do you realize that?

What, you mean it's weird to find a Democrat who enforces Constitutional protections of
beliefs and creeds of Opposing parties as EQUAL to the political beliefs of Democrats?

And doesn't believe in imposing Party beliefs in violation of the equal beliefs of others?
Is that really weird or what?

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Why so many lies????

I didn't lose my cardiologist. I pay the increased Aetna costs. Now even though I am approaching 70, and male, I am fully covered for pregnancy, and pediatric dentistry etc. Yep, it's a much better policy. Only my deductible has doubled, but on the plus side my co pay has dropped by 20 bucks. Yippee.

What increased Aetna costs?

You are 69?

I ask again.....you are 69?

I LOVE lying nutters.

Why so many lies????

What increased Aetna costs?

You are 69?

I ask again.....you are 69?

I LOVE lying nutters.

Dear LoneLaugher

If you have to harass someone and get into their personal information
in order to justify a bill after it was passed,
doesn't that tell you WHY govt normally is NOT USED to regulate people's personal lives, health care and decisions.

This IS personal and nobody should have to divulge and get harangued
much less attacked and called a liar to defend their political rights, beliefs and freedom
to carry on with their health care plans WITHOUT infringement by govt.

Imagine if you are explaining to someone how they
need to have a baby and depend on your Christian program
to pay for and take care of this baby.

Would you really make that mandatory and require
GOVT to manage that decision for someone?

If you can understand this is OVERLY intrusive and NOT the place of
Govt to be managing people's personal care,
in the case of "freedom of choice" and raising a baby,
when why can't you understand this is intrusive
when it comes to someone making personal
choices about their overall health care and how to pay for it???

What happened to prochoice, and freedom to make personal decisions
without govt infringement into personal lives and privacy?

Look at the extent you have to go through to even
OFFER this exchange and insurance system to someone.

And you are saying it is MANDATORY to fund it
either directly or indirectly when it is THIS INTRUSIVE.

Please tell me you get that this is inappropriate for
govt to mandate and regulate how people make
and pay for health care choices.

I'm not familiar with Muslim Care, but Obamacare is affordable.

Affordable?? If we had capitalist health care it would cost 80% less and add 5-20 years to our lifespans. Now that would be affordable.

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how capitalism works?

Forum List

Back