Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

And now you're pretending to care about military members.

Hey, the main reason I got out in 1992 was that I saw that our political leaders were willing to get us involved in fights at the behest of the Zionists. The first Iraq war was completely unnecessary. But the Zionists wanted us to take Saddam down a peg, and that's what we did. They yelled jump, our leaders said "how high?"

Hey, the main reason I got out in 1992 was that I saw that our political leaders were willing to get us involved in fights at the behest of the Zionists. The first Iraq war was completely unnecessary. But the Zionists wanted us to take Saddam down a peg, and that's what we did. They yelled jump, our leaders said "how high?"
When you say "got out, are you referring to prison or a mental institution? It's hard to tell which.

When you say "got out, are you referring to prison or a mental institution? It's hard to tell which.

Given i am living in your head, I can see your confusion.

Israeli's are not suddenly going to "go back" to Europe.

Then they need to stop whining when the Palestinians blow their asses up.

More importantly, we need to stop being involved. If the Zionist Entity got wiped off the map tomorrow, it would have no effect on America and we need to stop pretending it does.

I never have come across anyone who claimed to be anti-Zionist who didn't hate Jews.
I tend to agree. I think ”Anti-Zionist” is really a rebranding of “Anti-Semitism” to make it seem more appear legitimate in mainstream culture and politics. Much the same way White Supremacy rebranded into White Nationalism.

Actual no-shit Nazism is also, quite surprisingly, making quite the recent comeback as well, and it isn't coming back on the political Right either. But what the hell, right? All of civilization is bloody collapsing so I suppose it's all fair game now.
Actually it is coming back in the political right.

As they should be. The Zionist Entity is built on stolen land, and the US is culpable because we've had their back for the last 50 years, from providing them with the most advanced military hardware to using our UN Veto to protect them from any accountability.

Is the regime in China awful? Yup. But it's a LOT LESS awful than it was in the bad old days under Mao or even when Deng was running over students with tanks.
Everything is stolen land at some point. After 75 years in existence as a nation, it is not going anywhere nor should it. For some reason, it is The Only nation on earth who’s right to exist is still questioned….after 75 years. Does that mean that there are not unresolved injustices and inequities in regards to the Palestinians? Of course not. But to continue to hammer down on it’s very right to exist after 75 years (and unlike any other nation with human rights issues and conflicts) opens up the question of anti-semitism, especially when people go on to insist on calling them European invaders who should go back to Europe.

It's funny how you have the temerity to label other people Nazis.

Yes. The modern state of Israel.

If you want to kick them out, you're welcome to try.

Jews living in Israel today have nothing to do with the true Jews ( 10 tribes were gone) because most of them are Khazar Jews ( the fake ones) and were never mentioned in the Holy Bible.

511-DLedHkL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The country has been stolen by Arabs.

lying-map.jpeg

Probably you can write in which Arabic country Jews are welcome?

iu

Egypt.

". . .Today, Israel’s relations with Egypt are warmer than they have ever been. This comes after a tense period during the thankfully short-lived regime of the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood’s president Mohamed Morsi. While there’s still a lack of peace between people, and still very much at the practical governmental and security level, relations have rebounded and even improved.. . "

Saudi Arabia

". . . Saudi Arabia will continue behind-the-scenes cooperation with Israel in areas of mutual concern, so long as it serves to advance their respective interests. The forces of realpolitik and the need to appease domestic constituencies will ensure that any substantive change to the relationship is narrowly confined and publicly concealed. This much was made clear by Saudi Foreign Minister, Adel al-Jubeir, who declared in April that “there will be no direct relationship between the Kingdom and Israel”. As such, consultation will likely continue in the background, or through tacit military concurrence as in Syria.. . . "

Jordan

Israel, Jordan to partner in water-for-energy deal​

Project would see Amann building 600 megawatts of solar generating capacity which would be exported to Jewish state, contingent upon it providing water-scarce kingdom with 200 million cubic meters of desalinated water​

. . . and well? What can we say about Iran, Syria and Lebanon? Not much.

The point here, is you are being just a tad hyperbolic.
For the time being they playing nice with Israel because of Iran.

Not that this should be a surprise, considering who makes up a good deal of the student and faculty population today.

Antisemitism is a Growing Problem Among College Diversity Administrators | Opinion​

The difference being Israel is our ally and is the recipient of our money and protection.

Seems so obvious, but the author of that 8th grade persuasive essay isn't going to undercut his own narrative.

I tend to agree. I think ”Anti-Zionist” is really a rebranding of “Anti-Semitism” to make it seem more appear legitimate in mainstream culture and politics. Much the same way White Supremacy rebranded into White Nationalism.
I would call myself "anti-zionist", because I don't think Israel should be a Jewish State.

But that doesn't make me anti-semitic. I don't want the US to be a Chrisian State. That doesn't make me anti-christian.

They are playing nice with Israel.........

You just said that in the last post. . it is like you are just being paranoid, that they will somehow reverse course, and that they are all just blood thirsty savages who only seek to conspire to kill every Jew on the planet.

hmmm. . . where have I heard that sort of talk? :oops:

Thinking there is some kind of evil Jewish cabal behind all the bad shit around the world would make you a loon.
Thinking there is some kind of evil Jewish Islamic cabal behind all the bad shit around the world would make you a loon.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back