Antifa: peace through bashing in the heads of peaceful protestors...again, in Berkeley

Wow....that reply must have used up all your brain power....it was so well thought out....you do realize that antifa is a racist organization...right? And that black lives matter is also a racist organization...right? And antifa and black lives matter are spreading hate far more effectively than the white nationalist racists are...right? Since the white racists have no support from anyone, while antifa and black lives matter are supported by the democrat party, Hollywood, the democrat press, and the universities....so tell me, dumb ass...who is spreading their hate more effectively?
They arent racist organisations dumbo. Only in your twisted head could that be credible.

Antifa is a marxist oraginization....karl marx planned on murdering the "racial trash" who were to primitive to make the move to communism. On top of that, antifa is paid for by george soros...a man who worked, happily, for the nazis during the 1930s and 40s.........on top of that...they are allies of black lives matter, a racist group......

antifa is racist, marxist and a violent, hate filled group, funded by an actual nazi sympathizer.....

You're as nuts as dale.

Everything I posted is true.....and because it is true, you have to lie about me to , hide your own foolishness....

Not a lie. There was a meeting, and yes, it was determined that you are as nuts as dale. I think he probably has more voices in his head than you, but that's just for now. Who knows what your future will bring.

You defend antifa, and black lives matter, two racist, anti-semitic, marxist groups who are filled with hate and conduct violence against the people they hate....and when you are called out for your support of these hate groups....you play games with me.....

They arent racist organisations dumbo. Only in your twisted head could that be credible.

Antifa is a marxist oraginization....karl marx planned on murdering the "racial trash" who were to primitive to make the move to communism. On top of that, antifa is paid for by george soros...a man who worked, happily, for the nazis during the 1930s and 40s.........on top of that...they are allies of black lives matter, a racist group......

antifa is racist, marxist and a violent, hate filled group, funded by an actual nazi sympathizer.....

You're as nuts as dale.

Everything I posted is true.....and because it is true, you have to lie about me to , hide your own foolishness....

Not a lie. There was a meeting, and yes, it was determined that you are as nuts as dale. I think he probably has more voices in his head than you, but that's just for now. Who knows what your future will bring.

You defend antifa, and black lives matter, two racist, anti-semitic, marxist groups who are filled with hate and conduct violence against the people they hate....and when you are called out for your support of these hate groups....you play games with me.....

You are a fuckin coward gun nut that's afraid to face the public without a gun. I can return your insults all day long, if that's what you want, but that won't help your credibility a bit.

You're as nuts as dale.

You are a fuckin coward gun nut that's afraid to face the public without a gun. I can return your insults all day long, if that's what you want, but that won't help your credibility a bit.

Did antifa give you a shovel for when they get power...those mass graves don't dig themselves....

Forum List

Back