Democrat Mayor Of Houston Causing A Catastrophic Disaster

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Once again a Democrat Mayor refused to do what the President (and the Governor of Texas) warned him to do and is causing the deaths of people in his town. I think Democrats want to see death and destruction so they can blame it on whites.

Houston mayor defends decision not to issue evacuation order

460x1240.jpg

Houston mayor: No regrets about not evacuating - CNN Video

Could be.
This what happens when a political party thinks they can sell anything to the public with the help of a corrupt media.
Well, when the media smear Free Speech advocates as Nazis then claims that Antifa is morally superior to the Free speech supporters, then the corruption is just about 100%

Once again a Democrat Mayor refused to do what the President (and the Governor of Texas) warned him to do and is causing the deaths of people in his town. I think Democrats want to see death and destruction so they can blame it on whites.

460x1240.jpg

:lol:

Yet another partisan hack looking for internet "points" by pretending flood management has something to do with fricking political parties.

Hard to believe Harry..............

460x1240.jpg

Yet another partisan hack looking for internet "points" by pretending flood management has something to do with fricking political parties.

You're right. The ensuing catastrophe will be a result of the stupidity of locals who are to stupid to recognize several days of warning. Just like Katrina sloth.

460x1240.jpg

You're right. The ensuing catastrophe will be a result of the stupidity of locals who are to stupid to recognize several days of warning. Just like Katrina sloth.

Actually Katrina didn't give "several days" of warning. And I know that because I'm a Katrinite.
I had less than 40 hours.

Well, when the media smear Free Speech advocates as Nazis then claims that Antifa is morally superior to the Free speech supporters, then the corruption is just about 100%
I agree. These are clearly Fascists, not Nazis.

433642FA00000578-4785732-image-a-39_1502597598840.jpg

No reason they can't be both. Especially that guy on the left. I understand he's got a Dodge Challenger for sale. Needs work, some stains.

460x1240.jpg

Surely adults can make those decisions for themselves. Do they really need a mayor to tell them to get the fuck out of town? If he had been a Republican would you have been applauding him for allowing people to make their own decisions?

They were warned. Numerous times. Listening to an idiot mayor that probably lives up on a very high hill in a very big house was stupid.

460x1240.jpg

Surely adults can make those decisions for themselves. Do they really need a mayor to tell them to get the fuck out of town? If he had been a Republican would you have been applauding him for allowing people to make their own decisions?

I don't even have the heart to tell his Composition Fallacy-laden ass that Ray Nagin was a lifelong Republican who only ran as a Democrat so he could get elected.... :rofl:

Imagine the rhetorical yoga postures he'll have to go through. The "Pretzelasana"....

Actually Katrina didn't give "several days" of warning. And I know that because I'm a Katrinite.
Joe Bastardi, et al, predicted on August 24 -- five days in advance-- that the third hurricane to hit southern FL in a matter of weeks would skirt the Florida coast southerly enough to regain strength over the Gulf and threaten the Gulf coast days later.
One of the things that caught my attention the first time I visited NOLA were the above-ground graves designed due to NOLA being below sea level. Walking upstairs to see the river was equally curious.
When I saw that Katrina prediction, five days in advance, I said that if I lived there I would immediately get my most necessary belongings and get across the lake until it was over.
I dont even live there and I have enough common sense to figure that out.

Joe Bastardi, et al, predicted on August 24 -- five days in advance-- that the third hurricane to hit southern FL in a matter of weeks would skirt the Florida coast southerly enough to regain strength over the Gulf and threaten the Gulf coast days later.
One of the things that caught my attention the first time I visited NOLA were the above-ground graves designed due to NOLA being below sea level. Walking upstairs to see the river was equally curious.
When I saw that Katrina prediction, five days in advance, I said that if I lived there I would immediately get my most necessary belongings and get across the lake until it was over.

I can "predict" the final score of a Cubs game in May of 2023. Doesn't make me prescient if I turn out to be right by pure coincidence.

NO ONE can predict a Gulf hurricane five days in advance, that's absolute bullshit. You must live in fricking Manitoba if you're that ignorant of how hurricanes work.

My first inkling that a hurricane was coming at all was Saturday afternoon. She hit Monday at dawn. Don't try to snow me Hunior, I lived through it.

Well, wherever the mayor lives, you can be assured it will be in a very safe neighborhood.

He is responsible along with the idiots that said "no worries. We will just ride it out".

I can "predict" the final score of a Cubs game in May of 2023. Doesn't make me prescient if I turn out to be right by pure coincidence.

NO ONE can predict a Gulf hurricane five days in advance, that's absolute bullshit. You must live in fricking Manitoba if you're that ignorant of how hurricanes work.

My first inkling that a hurricane was coming at all was Saturday afternoon. She hit Monday at dawn. Don't try to snow me Hunior, I lived through it.
Then fooey on you for not doing your due diligence. That hurricane was predicted on August 24 and the prediction was spot-on.
(That prediction was on FOX News, BTW.)

Forum List

Back