Antifa militant who shot first at American hero Kyle Rittenhouse sentenced to 3 years over Kenosha robbery

Why did the black guy get to skate free? All that computer law stuff and they never tracked him down?

He amped it all up, dammit! Am I the only one that knows that's the reality of that situation? Wtf?!

Why are you adding stipulations.
He was caught on tape wanting to murder black people.

Bullshit.

The voice on the video cannot be established to be that of Mr. Rittenhouse, and the audio quality is insufficient to make out much of what that voice actually said.

All we have, here, is a low-quality video, with an unidentifiable voice that someone claims (without any evidence ) is Mr. Rittenhouse, mumbling something that someone claims to have been about shooting shoplifters.

The bit about black people appears to be your own lie about the video. Even the lying newscaster doesn't make that claim.

Bullshit.

The voice on the video cannot be established to be that of Mr. Rittenhouse, and the audio quality is insufficient to make out much of what that voice actually said.

All we have, here, is a low-quality video, with an unidentifiable voice that someone claims (without any evidence ) is Mr. Rittenhouse, mumbling something that someone claims to have been about shooting shoplifters.

The bit about black people appears to be your own lie about the video. Even the lying newscaster doesn't make that claim.
Where's the black motherfucker that kicked him in the face just before the next 2 guys got shot?

In my state, that's a murder charge, somehow, or at least aggravated battery.

Meh, it ain' my state, and different states have different law. "Merica! Fuck yeah!"

The fat little fuck said nothing of the sort. He was there to kill black people. Even got caught on video wanting to kill black people.

Nope. He's a little shit who went looking for trouble, found it, and our justice system failed to hold him to account.

^^^Demented idiot.

The voice said he wish he could shoot shoplifters who were armed. How do you go from this to Kyle Rittenhouse went to the Kenosha riot to kill Blacks ??

Um, except there was no evidence that the people in that store were armed or shoplifters. (IF they were armed, they'd be armed robbers.) In fact, the only thing you can see in that video is that the black guy is running after he leaves the store. He might have just been in a hurry to get home.

But there's Rittenhouse, wanking off thinking about shooting black people.

…is a lot slimmer and fitter than you are.
He's 21, he'd better be. When I was in my 20's, I was thin and pretty fit.

Where's the black motherfucker that kicked him in the face just before the next 2 guys got shot?

In my state, that's a murder charge, somehow, or at least aggravated battery.

Meh, it ain' my state, and different states have different law. "Merica! Fuck yeah!"

Actually, no, it would be self defense because that fat little fuck was shooting into the crowd.

Um, except there was no evidence that the people in that store were armed or shoplifters. (IF they were armed, they'd be armed robbers.) In fact, the only thing you can see in that video is that the black guy is running after he leaves the store. He might have just been in a hurry to get home.

He's 21, he'd better be. When I was in my 20's, I was thin and pretty fit.
Again, the voice said they COULD be shoplifters. The voice never says he wants to kill or shoot Blacks…. That is an interpretation or speculation. It is an even greater speculation and interpretation that he went to the protest to seek out and shoot a blacks.

You are going to need some harder evidence.

Again, the voice said they COULD be shoplifters. The voice never says he wants to kill or shoot Blacks…. That is an interpretation or speculation. It is an even greater speculation and interpretation that he went to the protest to seek out and shoot a blacks.

You are going to need some harder evidence.
Lets throw it out there and see what a jury decides.
It would have been nice if the criminal jury had seen that tape... along with the tape where he beats up a 14 year old girl, or the pictures where he is exchancing Nazi hand gestures with the Proud Boys.

It would have been nice if the criminal jury had seen that tape... along with the tape where he beats up a 14 year old girl, or the pictures where he is exchancing Nazi hand gestures with the Proud Boys.
All irrelevant and simply speculative and interpretive. I’m sure the attorneys presented the items you site but none of them point to him going to the Kenosha protest and riots with the intent and objective to kill Blacks.

So, the US Justice system did not fail. Your activists failed to get him on conviction with intent to kill Blacks at Kenosha.

Actually, no, it would be self defense because that fat little fuck was shooting into the crowd.
That’s not how the law works, you absolute waste of oxygen.

I’m sorry your gay pedophile friend got deaded, you must have really gotten to know him well at your meetings.

If you’re that salty about it, get yourself down to hell as quickly as possible and join him.

There's also no evidence that the voice on the video was Mr. Rittenhouse.

The video does not prove anything that has anything to do with him.

Probably because the black guy that kicked him in the face hauled ass and wasn't there when he brought the rifle around.

That guy fuckin' skated. I ain't even seen the motherfuckerfucker mentioned.

Okay, here's what I saw happened. They threw a flaming bag of Circle K at him, that missed,
then a white dude attacked him and and landed some blows, next came a black dude that kicked him in the face, grabbed for his gun,

and said "get his gun, y'all", and ran off, and then the next two motherfuckers paid the price. They got shot.

Yeah. That's what I saw, and I got a damn good memory. I can remember back to when I was 2 in diapers n shit.

Where's this fuckin' black dude "get his gun, y'all" motherfucker? He gets off Scott free? What's going on here?
The guy who kicked him was a convicted felon who turned himself into the police afterwards. His identity was withheld by the DA from the defense. AFAIK he was never charged for assaulting Rittenhouse.

Let's see the video of him beating up a 14 year old girl and exchanging Nazi hand gestures. BTW, the only Nazi hand gesture is the Roman salute. 👌

The voice said he wish he could shoot shoplifters who were armed. How do you go from this to Kyle Rittenhouse went to the Kenosha riot to kill Blacks ??

And he wound up shooting 3 white guys. He really fucked up. He wasn't a good racist, he wasn't a good victim, nothing.

WHY DID THE BLACK GUY GET TO SKATE FREE!!?!!! :206::crybaby::boo_hoo14:
My opinion would be the same if he was any color or race on the planet, you fatass moron.

Dude instigated and then skated, while the next 2 that stepped up got shot.

That's accomplice to murder in most states.

Forum List

Back