Antifa militant who shot first at American hero Kyle Rittenhouse sentenced to 3 years over Kenosha robbery

Rittenhouse's lawyers didn't deny it was him.

Well, I would hope that a 20 year old man would be fitter than a 61 year old senior citizen.

Now lets see the video without the edit. Sounds like he was defending his sister. Pro tip: When the media edits out context it's because they want to mislead you.

…that fat little fuck…
Is much slimmer than you are, and much more fit.
Well, I would hope that a 20 year old man would be fitter than a 61 year old senior citizen.

The point is to call out the fact that you, being morbidly obese, are calling someone else “fat” who really isn't. It's rather absurd and dishonest, even for JoeB131 values of absurd and dishonest. I'd bet that when Mr. Rittenhouse is 61, he'll still be much thinner and fitter than you are at that age.

Elsewhere, you even called me “flabby”, and I have never been anything of the sort. In fact, due to some metabolic oddities, I often struggle to avoid being underweight.

Now lets see the video without the edit. Sounds like he was defending his sister. Pro tip: When the media edits out context it's because they want to mislead you.

Pro Tip- there's no context where beating up a 14 year old girl is ever acceptable.

The point is to call out the fact that you, being morbidly obese, are calling someone else “fat” who really isn't. It's rather absurd and dishonest, even for @JoeB131 values of absurd and dishonest. I'd bet that when Mr. Rittenhouse is 61, he'll still be much thinner and fitter than you are at that age.
I doubt the little fuck will live to be 61. Probably going to burn out at 40 or so, when he still has no job prospects and people still hate him.

I doubt the little fuck will live to be 61. Probably going to burn out at 40 or so, when he still has no job prospects and people still hate him.

He'll surely live for several decades after you and I have shuffled off this mortal coil; and he'll surely live a longer, healthier life than yours. Based on what I have seen of your appearance, you're due for a heart attack, a stroke, or both, any time, now. You'll be lucky to make it to 70.

He'll surely live for several decades after you and I have shuffled off this mortal coil; and he'll surely live a longer, healthier life than yours. Based on what I have seen of your appearance, you're due for a heart attack, a stroke, or both, any time, now. You'll be lucky to make it to 70.

Right, guy, I hope you aren't still wanking off to that picture... because it's kind of obsessive.

"PUt on the JoeB Mask!!!"
"I don't want to put on the mask"
"And put on this Fedora, too!"

Nope, this girl was not a threat to Rittenhouse, who beat the snot out of her.
She was just lucky he didn't have his gun... as were all the bystanders he'd have shot, too.
She shouldn't have attacked his sister.

The thing is that all charges in connection to the 2020 riots against Ziminski were eventually dropped. They actually started the shit that led to Kyle being attacked by the destructive BLM vigilantes.

The shitheads were not convicted of any insurrection thing they did in Kenosha because the goddamn Democrats that ran the city did not pursue any charges. They were too busy going after the kid that acted in self defense.

The Democrat leaders of the city told the police to stand down and let the insurrectionists get away with doing anything they they wanted and they are the real guilty ones.

Of course in this Banana Republic we live in the law doesn't apply to the Leftest assholes, does it?

because that fat little fuck was shooting into the crowd.
LIAR
he never shot into the crowd

That's is actually a very impressive feat, for a fat fuck (who isn't fat at all, much less nearly as fat as the morbidly-obese slob that is calling him “fat”) to fire randomly, carelessly into a crow, and only hit three subhuman criminal pieces of shit that have all been proven to have been attacking him at the time in such a manner as to fully justify shooting them in self-defense.

That's is actually a very impressive feat, for a fat fuck (who isn't fat at all, much less nearly as fat as the @morbidly-obese slob that is calling him “fat”) to fire randomly, carelessly into a crow, and only hit three subhuman criminal pieces of shit that have all been proven to have been attacking him at the time in such a manner as to fully justify shooting them in self-defense.

Except none of them were a threat to the little fat fuck.

I'm an old man... no one that young should be that overweight.

I'm as old as you are, and I'm not overweight. (Though a certain morbidly-obese slob has on at least one occasion, without any basis, called me “flabby”.)

Age is no excuse.

In any event, you are certainly not in any position to disparage anyone for being “fat”.

And for what it's worth, I am not condemning you for being fat. I am condemning you for being a fucking hypocrite, for casting aspersions on others for being “fat” who are certainly not anywhere near as fat as you are, if they can be said at all to be “fat”.

Last edited:
Except none of them were a threat to the little fat fuck.
You are such a fat fucking LIAR
They absolutely were and that is PROVEN FACT you dishonest cowardly bastard

The video proves that beyond question and you know it boy

Naw but creepier than hell... shit, people would probably panic when you show up on their doorstep with another testament of Jesus.

My wife would find that amusing.
The wife who is imaginary as all of the other dishonest BULLSHIT you post

You are a childish punk

You have to lie about EVERYTHING

Forum List

Back