Antifa Chants Death to America

Check it out, the Trump cult losers are looking for excuses to hate and support even more violence. And nobody is surprised. It's what they do. It's all they do. They literally spend their days on the internet looking for reasons to hate. Then they spend their nights dreaming of killing.

Keep on sucking it hard, Trump cult losers. Did I mention what sorry fascist losers you all are?

Check it out, the Trump cult losers are looking for excuses to hate and support even more violence. And nobody is surprised. It's what they do. It's all they do. They literally spend their days on the internet looking for reasons to hate. Then they spend their nights dreaming of killing.

Keep on sucking it hard, Trump cult losers. Did I mention what sorry fascist losers you all are?
Did I mention how stupid you are? Week, you are one stupid demscum.

You would not know a fascist if one bit you in the face.

So, is there any Trump loser who doesn't support the openly dishonest headline? After all, nobody was chanting "Death to America".

Never mind. You're Trump cultists. If one of you lies, all of you support the lie. Mindless fascist cults are like that.

Forum List

Back