Antifa Chants Death to America

I'm not anti anything. I didn't vote for either candidate. I'm a white traditionally married Christian male who feels incredibly vindicated and who knows it really doesn't matter. Som day most of you will figure this out....maybe.
I understand that I could no longer speak in my country in France and I have to accept the invaders and +++ that I have to pay for them and shut up, that's why I'm here and especially why I'm conservative and I want to keep my values and my roots.

You are a conservative living in France? How is the other one doing?
There are lots of conservatives in Europe. They are just outnumbered -- for now. Kinda like California

Makes sense. I feel for them.

I'm not anti anything. I didn't vote for either candidate. I'm a white traditionally married Christian male who feels incredibly vindicated and who knows it really doesn't matter. Som day most of you will figure this out....maybe.
I understand that I could no longer speak in my country in France and I have to accept the invaders and +++ that I have to pay for them and shut up, that's why I'm here and especially why I'm conservative and I want to keep my values and my roots.

There are lots of conservatives in Europe. They are just outnumbered -- for now. Kinda like California

Makes sense. I feel for them.
I think as the left continues their policies (like "immigration") Europeans will turn on their liberal overlords. In fact, I believe it is prophesied

I'm not American, I'm more for Marine Le Pen Conservative extrème droite à la Française and there are pros Trump here in France especially on Tiwtter that I know.

No wonder they defend radical muslims. They share a common hatred

Those who stoked the division in the U.S will pay a steep price as other nations look elsewhere. Most of them are too thick to understand the broader impact of dividing America.

It didn't start with Obama, but boy did he ratchet up the activism in the U.S. Thankfully CNN is taking a ratings hit along with sports that focus on division, but, how much damage will be done before it all settles is anyones guess. By then you will have a generation or two that refuses to apply themselves.

Your enemies won't be so distracted.
I don't think America CAN survive what these filth have done. The corporate media masters are responsible and if the SHTF, I truly hope Karma drops a load on them AND those they love.

Lets think about this for a moment.

The opposite of fascism is liberty.

So ANTI FASCISTS are PRO LIBERTARIANS.

Does that match up with their actions?
Not one tiny bit.

Antifa are totalitarians. Anyone who insists otherwise is a moron.

There are 2 groups of people. Those who know ANTIFA is a communist activist organization looking to derail our current freedoms and liberties...and complete idiots who watch CNN.

Not one tiny bit.

There are 2 groups of people. Those who know ANTIFA is a communist activist organization looking to derail our current freedoms and liberties...and complete idiots who watch CNN.
C_Clayton_Jones, if you're feeling your toes stepped on -- good.

Not one tiny bit.

I think that's what he was saying, with sarcasm
I know. Just driving the point home to our reality-challenged leftist brethren and sistren.

They're no longer my 'brethren and sistren'.

Not one tiny bit.

I know. Just driving the point home to our reality-challenged leftist brethren and sistren.

Anyone who chants "death to America" has given up their citizenship.

I think their government benefits should be turned off.

Not one tiny bit.

Anyone who chants "death to America" has given up their citizenship.

I think their government benefits should be turned off.

They have 1st Amendment right to do so.
Just like I have the 2nd Amendment right to protect myself if they act on their expression.

"God made men. Samuel Colt made them equal".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back