Anti vaxxers

We get it Tommy. We really do.

vaccine bros.jpg

Why do you care?

Narcissistic Karens and Kyles don't care.

Well.........they DO care that YOU aren't doing what THEY tell you to. I mean, come on.....THEY know how EVERYBODY should live, what EVERYBODY should say, how EVERYBODY should think, how EVERYBODY should act, what EVERYBODY should inject into their bodies...........

It's an insult to them that YOU don't DO EXACTLY as they have instructed you to do, because if their psychotic whims aren't meant, they fly into atomic tantrum mode. And HOW DARE you treat them in such a manner that they HAVE TO fly into atomic tantrum mode!!!

It's better to do exactly as the psychotically demented and retarded Karens and Kyles of the world tell you to do, so THEIR lives are kept in order and free of any outside emotion, thought, or acts of individuality.

Karen.jpg

Why do you think antivaxers are a harm to you? Get your shots and don't worry about them.
I'm fine with that as long as hospitals set a limit for how many anti-vaxxed they'll admit. You dying is fine if that's what you want, but you shouldn't get to clog hospitals. Vax rates keep going up though so it probably won't be necessary.

Well I think you are crazy fuckers who have been damaged in some way. I was just wondering if I had missed something.
Wrongo, boi. The crazy damaged fuckers are those who will be dropping like flies in the foreseeable future. Much like yourself.

Or those who have lost limbs because they couldn't be bothered to take proper care of their diabetes.

I'm fine with that as long as hospitals set a limit for how many anti-vaxxed they'll admit. You dying is fine if that's what you want, but you shouldn't get to clog hospitals. Vax rates keep going up though so it probably won't be necessary.

Not for blacks.....effing red state trumpers and all that.

Not for blacks.....effing red state trumpers and all that.
Black people have a long history of this country's government trying to kill them. I can muster some sympathy for that. Not for you dumb fucking idiots strutting around. Good luck on your Herman Cain award.

Well I think you are crazy fuckers who have been damaged in some way. I was just wondering if I had missed something.
That hasn't answered the question, what do you care what medical procedures others decide to do?

If you told the forum you had terminal cancer, and if you got treatment, your prognosis for survival, was good, but if you denied treatment, it was not?

Although, I have never been a big fan of yours, I wish you no ill, and would hope you receive treatment. However, with that said, it is none of my business what medical care you decide to take, nor would I obsess over that shit. . .

SO I REPEAT, WHY THE FUCK DO FOLKS LIKE YOU CARE SO MUCH?

:dunno:

I like how literally no one is answering the question.
I'll answer, when I get an answer to mine. None of the folks that are obsessed with why folks don't want to get it, will answer why they are obsessed with knowing why.

I'll answer, when I get an answer to mine. None of the folks that are obsessed with why folks don't want to get it, will answer why they are obsessed with knowing why.
You don't have to be "obsessed" or even ready to attack to want to know why. But whatevs.

Forum List

Back