Anti-Vaccination Lawyer for Capitol Rioters Now on Ventilator With COVID-19

Show me in Darwin's book where it says that because I know you can't.

You're upset because I called you lot of conspiracy theorists for what you are.
America is full of idiots.
Show me where Darwin says unvaccinated individuals will all die.
Vaccine hesitation of an experiment with unknown long term effects is not conspiracy theory moron, you are one of those idiots.

This man at one point represented Kyle Rittenhouse, he was fired because of a financial disagreement.

He was very wrong when he was very vocal about the vaccine and how he will never get it.

It was his choice to freely make. That was a very bad choice. As with all choices everyone makes, there are consequences. In this situation, the consequence can possibly be his own life.

The death and suffering has to stop.

I don't agree with what he has said and done but he is a human being. He is suffering. Those who live him are suffering. If he dies, people who love him will suffer more.

I believe in choice. Everyone has the right to choose what happens to their own body but the virus isn't a choice. People get it whether they want to or not.

I personally don't understand why people won't get the vaccine. It's fully approved by the FDA and is safe. A small painless jab in the arm is much easier to do than suffer with this virus and possibly die.

Those of you who refuse to get it need to know what you are leaving yourself open to. It's horrible. You are literally saving your own life by getting that vaccine.

If no one has told you the following, I am. Please listen.

You matter. You matter to many people who love and depend on you. You have life left to live with experiences, happiness and love to enjoy. You have people who love you and will be totally devastated if you suffer and die. Please get vaccinated.

It still showed you what the rioters/insurrectionist did in that city when the kid opened up on them. They started to flee like their lives depended on it. Which was a reverse of what they were doing. I say this as a point of reference if there is any civil discourse in the future. One way attacks can give a very fuzzy picture in conflicts. On the vaccine, you can bring up ever person who was wary of the vax and has trouble. So what! There are people. Many people who have the vax and are having trouble. Just not reported enough by all of those stalwart globalist shill media types.

This man at one point represented Kyle Rittenhouse, he was fired because of a financial disagreement.

He was very wrong when he was very vocal about the vaccine and how he will never get it.

It was his choice to freely make. That was a very bad choice. As with all choices everyone makes, there are consequences. In this situation, the consequence can possibly be his own life.

I don't agree with what he has said and done but he is a human being. He is suffering. Those who live him are suffering. If he dies, people who love him will suffer more.

I believe in choice. Everyone has the right to choose what happens to their own body but the virus isn't a choice. People get it whether they want to or not.

I personally don't understand why people won't get the vaccine. It's fully approved by the FDA and is safe. A small painless jab in the arm is much easier to do than suffer with this virus and possibly die.

Those of you who refuse to get it need to know what you are leaving yourself open to. It's horrible. You are literally saving your own life by getting that vaccine.

You matter. You matter to many people who love and depend on you. You have life left to live with experiences, happiness and love to enjoy. You have people who love you and will be totally devastated if you suffer and die. Please get vaccinated.

So?

I understand how you feel. Yes they are taking beds from people who have other conditions that need help.

But even if they are selfish idiots they are still humans.

They have no respect for life. Personally, I won't become like them.
I've thought the same of illegals filling our hospital rooms for years...let them eat cake and die.

What do his clients or political views have to do with getting COVID?

Dumbest thread ever.

The vaccines weakens the immune system idiots.
Covid is a gawd dam fkg cold virus.
it is scientifically proven .

Forum List

Back