Anti-Vaccination Lawyer for Capitol Rioters Now on Ventilator With COVID-19

STFU, you fucking drone.....It's overbearing tyrant assholes like you that cause hesitancy.
These idiots really believe that eradication is possible.

It’s a beautiful dream but most scientists think it’s improbable. In January, Nature asked more than 100 immunologists, infectious-disease researchers and virologists working on the coronavirus whether it could be eradicated. Almost 90% of respondents think that the coronavirus will become endemic — meaning that it will continue to circulate in pockets of the global population for years to come (see 'Endemic future').

They have no understanding of the "science" but scream soundbites and platitudes of ignorance.

This man at one point represented Kyle Rittenhouse, he was fired because of a financial disagreement.

He was very wrong when he was very vocal about the vaccine and how he will never get it.

It was his choice to freely make. That was a very bad choice. As with all choices everyone makes, there are consequences. In this situation, the consequence can possibly be his own life.

The death and suffering has to stop.

I don't agree with what he has said and done but he is a human being. He is suffering. Those who live him are suffering. If he dies, people who love him will suffer more.

I believe in choice. Everyone has the right to choose what happens to their own body but the virus isn't a choice. People get it whether they want to or not.

I personally don't understand why people won't get the vaccine. It's fully approved by the FDA and is safe. A small painless jab in the arm is much easier to do than suffer with this virus and possibly die.

Those of you who refuse to get it need to know what you are leaving yourself open to. It's horrible. You are literally saving your own life by getting that vaccine.

If no one has told you the following, I am. Please listen.

You matter. You matter to many people who love and depend on you. You have life left to live with experiences, happiness and love to enjoy. You have people who love you and will be totally devastated if you suffer and die. Please get vaccinated.

Touche

This man at one point represented Kyle Rittenhouse, he was fired because of a financial disagreement.

He was very wrong when he was very vocal about the vaccine and how he will never get it.

It was his choice to freely make. That was a very bad choice. As with all choices everyone makes, there are consequences. In this situation, the consequence can possibly be his own life.

I don't agree with what he has said and done but he is a human being. He is suffering. Those who live him are suffering. If he dies, people who love him will suffer more.

I believe in choice. Everyone has the right to choose what happens to their own body but the virus isn't a choice. People get it whether they want to or not.

I personally don't understand why people won't get the vaccine. It's fully approved by the FDA and is safe. A small painless jab in the arm is much easier to do than suffer with this virus and possibly die.

Those of you who refuse to get it need to know what you are leaving yourself open to. It's horrible. You are literally saving your own life by getting that vaccine.

You matter. You matter to many people who love and depend on you. You have life left to live with experiences, happiness and love to enjoy. You have people who love you and will be totally devastated if you suffer and die. Please get vaccinated.

The lawyer's hypocrisy screams from the hospital bed he is stealing from a person who took responsibility and got the shot(s).

While it is quite likely the person cheated out of the hospital bed by this law-schooled-hypocrite would survive their bout with COVID, the lawyer chose to put himself in harm's way. He should be given the bum's rush out of the medical facility.

These idiots really believe that eradication is possible.

It’s a beautiful dream but most scientists think it’s improbable. In January, Nature asked more than 100 immunologists, infectious-disease researchers and virologists working on the coronavirus whether it could be eradicated. Almost 90% of respondents think that the coronavirus will become endemic — meaning that it will continue to circulate in pockets of the global population for years to come (see 'Endemic future').

They have no understanding of the "science" but scream soundbites and platitudes of ignorance.
Those that remain unvaccinated, either by choice or social status, will keep COVID and its variants with us for years to come.

This will be made that much worse by people like Ron DeSantis, and like those who support his stupidity.

Those that remain unvaccinated, either by choice or social status, will keep COVID and its variants with us for years to come.

This will be made that much worse by people like Ron DeSantis, and like those who support his stupidity.

The virus can host in the animal world. It will not be eradicated.
Quit posting disingenuous disinformation.
See post 21.
Do you understand endemic?

He had his chance. Let him die.

The lawyer's hypocrisy screams from the hospital bed he is stealing from a person who took responsibility and got the shot(s).

While it is quite likely the person cheated out of the hospital bed by this law-schooled-hypocrite would survive their bout with COVID, the lawyer chose to put himself in harm's way. He should be given the bum's rush out of the medical facility.

Another fool that believes in the Brave New World of Medical Segregation...
20210829_215743.jpg

He is taking up an ICU bed that somebody might need in order to survive just because he's a stupid piece of shit. Zero sympathy. These people clog up our hospitals, and bankrupt their own families with medical bills. Let him serve as a lesson to his fellow Trump supporters. Pin the Herman Cain award on his coffin.

I understand how you feel. Yes they are taking beds from people who have other conditions that need help.

But even if they are selfish idiots they are still humans.

They have no respect for life. Personally, I won't become like them.

Fuck.
You are sick...
Liberal concern...
View attachment 532498

You people are sick in the head, and there is no vaccine for that.

I reiterate what I said. The same for the rest who won't get vaccinated because they think it's some conspiracy etc.
It has proven to save lives.
The majority of those currently in hospital are unvaccinated . That's a fact.
They took the risk. Cop the consequences.
They are fools and should not waste your time mentioning them.

I reiterate what I said. The same for the rest who won't get vaccinated because they think it's some conspiracy etc.
It has proven to save lives.
The majority of those currently in hospital are unvaccinated . That's a fact.
They took the risk. Cop the consequences.
They are fools and should not waste your time mentioning them.
You are pulling a narrative out of CNN's ass.
Save it for the sheep fear mongrel.

That’s not going to happen – not until conservatives stop lying about vaccines and acknowledge the fact that vaccines are safe and effective.

I know it's not going to happen anytime soon.

In that time the virus will mutate to even more contagious and deadly variants.

I don't think the conservatives are ever going to acknowledge the vaccine is safe and effective.

They will die out before they admit that.

You are pulling a narrative out of CNN's ass.
Save it for the sheep fear mongrel.

I am right and you all know it. Its because you hate Joe and some other idiot told you so. The godbotherers wouldn't have it and they died in hundreds of thousands. I don't care about them either.
Don't restrict your freedom, get a mouthful of snot from your covid ridden dickhead mates and feel free to join them soon.

I am right and you all know it. Its because you hate Joe and some other idiot told you so. The godbotherers wouldn't have it and they died in hundreds of thousands. I don't care about them either.
Don't restrict your freedom, get a mouthful of snot from your covid ridden dickhead mates and feel free to join them soon.
You are a sick twisted demented motherfucker and do far more harm to your messaging than you will ever realize.

Forum List

Back