Anti-Vaccination Lawyer for Capitol Rioters Now on Ventilator With COVID-19

You are a sick twisted demented motherfucker and do far more harm to your messaging than you will ever realize.

His Colin is constantly Irritated.

The loons believe in the vax so much? Get the jab and shut up. I'm tired of the whines

You are a sick twisted demented motherfucker and do far more harm to your messaging than you will ever realize.

That might be true but I'm not wrong. He had his chance like the rest who will die because they are all ignorant.
Darwin's theory is up and going.
In fact, they are choosing to die. Give them their freedom to do that.

That might be true but I'm not wrong. He had his chance like the rest who will die because they are all ignorant.
Darwin's theory is up and going.
In fact, they are choosing to die. Give them their freedom to do that.
Darwinism states that humanity survived for tens of thousands of years without vaccines and the weak, frail and unhealthy would die.
The rest developed Natural Immunity.

I know it's not going to happen anytime soon.

In that time the virus will mutate to even more contagious and deadly variants.

I don't think the conservatives are ever going to acknowledge the vaccine is safe and effective.

They will die out before they admit that.
That’s the ultimate tragedy of it: because conservatives refuse to be vaccinated children under 12 and others with legitimate medical reasons who cannot be vaccinated are placed at needless risk.

That’s the ultimate tragedy of it: because conservatives refuse to be vaccinated children under 12 and others with legitimate medical reasons who cannot be vaccinated are placed at needless risk.
The hurried mothers driving their kids around while yapping on their cell phones are a far bigger danger to the children.
Save your bullshit concern.

The point went wooosh right over your tin foil hat

Every day, sometimes twice a day, you dance with glee some unvaxed person dies.

You've got an agenda and issues

I know better than to read your posts and reply to them.

It's impossible for you to not be crude and rude.

Oh so one vaccinated person died. Ok.

Meanwhile over 600 thousand unvaccinated people are dead.

You make the choice that has the odds against you.

I made the choice that has odds on my side.

You can reply to this but I'm not going to read or reply to it.

I feel as though they wouldn't need to offer free doughnuts for getting jabbed if it was actually in people's best interest to get it. Besides, since getting vaccinated, the middle east, which has the highest vaccination percentage, also has more COVID cases than they did before getting the vaccine.

Darwinism states that humanity survived for tens of thousands of years without vaccines and the weak, frail and unhealthy would die.
The rest developed Natural Immunity.
Show me in Darwin's book where it says that because I know you can't.

You're upset because I called you lot of conspiracy theorists for what you are.
America is full of idiots.

Forum List

Back