Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOPer with Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching

^^^^ Time to declare ALL Anti-Trumpers as Terrorists.

This is after that Leftist Maniac attempted to murder that Republican Congressman Steve ????

Waiting for the Leftists to STRONGLY denounce this latest act of Terrorism from the Anti-Trump Maniacs.
If true, why isn't the media trumpeting this like that poor girl ran down in Charlotte? Well, because ( I have seen this any times before), It's because popular liberal media only sees how these events further liberalism, and how they push certain events and downplay others.

Exactly Mary ad that's exactly what the Leftists do also, they are attempting to do it in this thread, but they are Mega Failing, considering they trashed the OP because it was from some site they all don't like or whatever, so I provided two other links from credible news sites and the first specifically backs up exactly what the OP posted.

The time for Civil War is coming and if our military lives up to its pledge to defend the Constitution, they need to go after the far-left neo-communists.
Trump became President on the implied promise of attacking almost every minority group. There are lots of those people in the military, and lots more who would fight and die for them. If Trump asks the military to massacre civilians, I don't think they'll listen.
You're slipping, Black Fag. You forgot to call him "inbred."
If his madness starts to kick in, I'll remind him about it.

That's horrible. I remember how awful it was when a crazed right winger shot the Mayor of San Francisco twice in the head. And the guy had five children. It was horrible.

That has nothing to do with the OP topic stay On Topic, your attempt at deflection is pathetic as usual.

Two hate-groups fight each other in public. Only one side gets blamed. Why? Because the Media is part of one of the hate-groups.

This is after that Leftist Maniac attempted to murder that Republican Congressman Steve ????

Waiting for the Leftists to STRONGLY denounce this latest act of Terrorism from the Anti-Trump Maniacs.

I hope you're young, Lucy, as that's gonna be one hell of a long wait......

The Leftists, being mentally ill, of course they're going to over reach, they always do, this isn't going to end well for them. It's very entertaining because they don't realise how crazy they all are, they are not Mainstream and their pathetic attempt to demonise ALL Conservatives is going to backfire.

More violence comes from groups like ANTIFA than these comparatively small neo-Nazi groups. He was 100% correct to call it out on all sides.

Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching (VIDEO)

How many times are you gonna run with this same story from a week ago?

Oh and also a story from Jim Hoft, the asshole who ran a fake story about the car assault in Charlottesville and is now getting sued over it?

Except the story is correct:

Anti-Trump activist 'executed his Republican neighbor' | Daily Mail Online

Police: Man killed by neighbor after dispute

--- Except that it's a neighbor dispute about somebody sneaking around in the back yard.

And I already know that because we did this shit a WEEK ago BEFORE the Nazi rally.

That one was Steve McRacist's thread. These head-up-the-ass racist asswipes who think Jim Fucking Hoft is anything but fake news all look alike to me.

Sorry ogo, I just owned your buttocks, you said the OP was bullshit, I provided two links to credible news sites, the first specifically back's what the OP posted.

I have no idea who Jim Hoft is, but he's not mentioned in any of the news links I provided.

Sorry Oosie but I didn't even read the article. Not this time, not last week. I inquired as to how many times this same story was going to be posted and observed that it came from Hateway Plundit (Jim Hoft), who I might have mentioned is being sued. Obviously the OP in his abject stupidity thought he could get away with posting an old story and trying to connect it to current events without a bridge. Or perhaps he thought he could just ram it into the board like a Dodge Challenger.

Here's what Jim Hoft is being sued for btw --- this time....

LGF359.jpg

So now you know who Jim Hoft is. He's basically a scumbucket out to make money from webpage clicks by baiting the easily baitable --- exactly what "Colonel Joe" Simmons did a hundred years ago.

Who's "Colonel Joe" Simmons? Well, he saw how much buzz the film "Birth of a Nation" was generating and figured he could make money by making the Ku Klux Klan into a real thing that people could join (for a fee of course). So he did.

Like Jim Hoft, an honest living was not his goal. Milking the bigots was. And suckers like the OP just line up for it.

Last edited:
That's horrible. I remember how awful it was when a crazed right winger shot the Mayor of San Francisco twice in the head. And the guy had five children. It was horrible.
That's horrible. I remember how awful it was when a crazed right winger shot the Mayor of San Francisco twice in the head. And the guy had five children. It was horrible.[/Q UOTE]
Your talking about a workplace shooting, Moscone/Milk were the victims of a disgruntled employee, nice try, but off topic.

If you're walking around anywhere in America with a Nazi Flag, you are a hater, you're not American, and you're my enemy.

As well, anyone waking around anywhere in America with a Marxist Red Flag, or hammer & sickle Flag, is a hater, anti-American & my enemy.

BOTH. FUCKING. SIDES.

More violence comes from groups like ANTIFA than these comparatively small neo-Nazi groups. He was 100% correct to call it out on all sides.

Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching (VIDEO)

Oh and also a story from Jim Hoft, the asshole who ran a fake story about the car assault in Charlottesville and is now getting sued over it?

--- Except that it's a neighbor dispute about somebody sneaking around in the back yard.

And I already know that because we did this shit a WEEK ago BEFORE the Nazi rally.

That one was Steve McRacist's thread. These head-up-the-ass racist asswipes who think Jim Fucking Hoft is anything but fake news all look alike to me.

Sorry ogo, I just owned your buttocks, you said the OP was bullshit, I provided two links to credible news sites, the first specifically back's what the OP posted.

I have no idea who Jim Hoft is, but he's not mentioned in any of the news links I provided.

Sorry Oosie but I didn't even read the article. Not this time, not last week. I inquired as to how many times this same story was going to be posted and observed that it came from Hateway Plundit (Jim Hoft), who I might have mentioned is being sued. Obviously the OP in his abject stupidity thought he could get away with posting an old story and trying to connect it to current events without a bridge. Or perhaps he thought he could just ram it into the board like a Dodge Challenger.

LGF359.jpg

So now you know who Jim Hoft is. He's basically a scumbucket out to make money from webpage clicks by baiting the easily baitable --- exactly what "Colonel Joe" Simmons did a hundred years ago.

Who's "Colonel Joe" Simmons? Well, he saw how much buzz the film "Birth of a Nation" was generating and figured he could make money by making the Ku Klux Klan into a real thing that people could join (for a fee of course). So he did.

Like Jim Hoft, an honest living was not his goal. Milking the bigots was. And suckers like the OP just line up for it.

This thread isn't about whoever Jim Hoft is.

"Sorry Oosie but I didn't even read the article."

No because you cannot, I provided two credible links, you refuse to acknowledge them because if you did you'd have to admit you were wrong to attack the OP, considering my links back up his OP.

We know that Leftists only consider things acceptable if posted from The Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Clown News Network, random rumours from Twitter etc.

LGF359.jpg

The David Duke lovers are following his lead.

If you're walking around anywhere in America with a Nazi Flag, you are a hater, you're not American, and you're my enemy.

As well, anyone waking around anywhere in America with a Marxist Red Flag, or hammer & sickle Flag, is a hater, anti-American & my enemy.

BOTH. FUCKING. SIDES.

Then why does your title falsely try to bend a neighbor dispute into a civil war thing?

Are you a liar? Or just stupid?

LGF359.jpg

Just be quiet and we all admit I am correct, there are NO David Duke lovers in this thread you complete fool.

Stop Trolling, either post something constructive to the thread or go and concentrate on your Play Doh.

BOTH. FUCKING. SIDES.

Then why does your title falsely try to bend a neighbor dispute into a civil war thing?

Are you a liar? Or just stupid?

ogo get a grip, I already posted two links to credible news sites that basically back up what the OP says.

upload_2017-8-16_0-34-43-png.143861

^^^^ The above headline from the below link, are you frightened to read the below link because if you do you will have to just admit that I am correct? I'm ALWAYS correct, so stop arguing about this :meow:

Now read the below link and then go and make me a sammich :tongue:

LGF359.jpg

Just be quiet and we all admit I am correct, there are NO David Duke lovers in this thread you complete fool.

Stop Trolling, either post something constructive to the thread or go and concentrate on your Play Doh.

I wasn't referencing this board.

LGF359.jpg

Who then are the David Duke lovers?

If true, why isn't the media trumpeting this like that poor girl ran down in Charlotte? Well, because ( I have seen this many times before), It's because popular liberal media only sees how these events further liberalism, and how they push certain events and downplay others.

It's true he did murder him but the reason is not true. It was debunked a week ago like pogo said.

LGF359.jpg

Who then are the David Duke lovers?

The anti police/black bunch at the killing. As I wrote, Duke wants a few more minutes attention; he attacked Trump, also praised him.

This thread isn't about whoever Jim Hoft is.

You confessed to having 'no idea' who he is, so I gave you an idea. And you should know who it is, as long as mental midgets like the OP here are going to quote him as a "source".

Wanna see more Jim Hoft fake news?

hoftline.png

---- except that that's got nothing to do with Rump or with Portland. It's a championship parade for a basketball team in Cleveland, a thousand miles away. As I said he's not in it to make an honest buck.

Here's another:

lgfgatewaypunditcnn.png

---- except of course CNN did no such thing --- they ran no photo at all

Again --- race baiting for the Gullibles who are too stupid to know they're being played like a three-dollar banjo.

We can do this all night.

Forum List

Back