Anti-Israel Protestors at DNC becomes violent

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
It’s on the news right now…..violent anti-Isrsel thugs trying to break into the DNC headquarters. Go onto the news right now, and compare how antisemites behave compared to the peaceful pro-Israel supporters were at yesterday’s rally.

It’s on the news right now…..violent anti-Isrsel thugs trying to break into the DNC headquarters. Go onto the news right now, and compare how antisemites behave compared to the peaceful pro-Israel supporters were at yesterday’s rally.

Dang! What are they going through? :confused-84:

Makes my day seeing the leftist kooks eating their own! 😂

So the Demon Party is not only bleeding off Jewish votes, but the Muzzy votes and the HUGE white antisemite vote 😂

I'm enjoying this

A pro-war rally calling for slaughter is not peaceful
It was a rally in support of Israel, for the release of the hostages, and against antisemitism.

YOUR side riots in support of exterminating a country and killing its inhabitants, and in support of Muslim terrorists who went on a Jew-hunting mission to torture to death every Jewish man, woman, ans baby they could find.

Your antisemitism is blinding you.

It was a rally in support of Israel, for the release of the hostages, and against antisemitism.

YOUR side riots in support of exterminating a country and killing its inhabitants, and in support of Muslim terrorists who went on a Jew-hunting mission to torture to death every Jewish man, woman, ans baby they could find.

Your antisemitism is blinding you.
It was a rally in support of slaughter. It reminds me of pro-Iraq war rallies back in the day.

Makes my day seeing the leftist kooks eating their own! 😂

So the Demon Party is not only bleeding off Jewish votes, but the Muzzy votes and the HUGE white antisemite vote 😂

I'm enjoying this
Yeah, they’re in a corner with no way out. The white antisemites and the Muslims are furious that Biden is supporting Israel, but I’m not sure how many of the liberal Jews will jump ship.

It’s on the news right now…..violent anti-Isrsel thugs trying to break into the DNC headquarters.
Wow - you mean like those rioters on Jan 6th - who YOU fully support.

And as usual, you still are inherently confused as to define antisemitism, and to differentiate with ANTI-ZIONIST and Anti-Settlement policy.

Yeah, they’re in a corner with no way out. The white antisemites and the Muslims are furious that Biden is supporting Israel, but I’m not sure how many of the liberal Jews will jump ship.
If they just DONT VOTE, it's still a win.

I mock anyone who kills in the name of religion. Especially those who want my country to do so.
The only ones who killed in the name of religion were the HAMAS savages, killing Jews for no other reason than they were Jews. Your liberalism won’t allow you to see that Israel is eradicating the terrorists to avoid a repeat of Oct 7th - which the monsters said they would do - and trying to avoid as many civilian deaths as possible to ensure the elimination of HAMAS.

Let' see.....It’s pro terrorist communists trying to destroy a pro terrorist communist organization’s building......I’m strangely comfortable with it. ;)

let-them-fight.gif

Forum List

Back