Anti-abortion people: When Roe is overruled what abortion laws do you want to see enacted?

What laws do you want to see about abortion?

• I want a federal ban on abortion because killing babies is evil

• I want 50 state bans on abortion because killing babies is evil

• I want my state to ban abortion but I don't care what other states do because killing babies is evil

• I support a woman's right to make the choice for herself with the advice of her physician

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why not have the House at the federal level draft up legislation and vote on it, then have the Senate vote on it, have the President sign it and have the Supreme Court insure it is Constitutional. The "states right" thing is bogus since state governments are usually just as corrupt as the that at the Federal level. Of course since some of the members of the Supreme Court are retarded and can't define what a woman is because they are not biologists, they might not be able to function as Constitutionally required. :heehee:

What is your legislative hope once Roe is out of the way?

I am pro-life but understand that some restrictions are better than no restrictions. It is shameful that we allow babies to be "aborted" through nine months of pg. Those aren't even like abortions; they induce labor and just before the baby is born they murder it. It's appalling and needs to be outlawed--and the vast majority of Americans agree with me.

We can start there.

This poll is proving informative. The anti-abortion crowd is loud and raucous, but they're too cowardly to put themselves on record with what they hope to actually see happen. It's as if they like to bitch and complain and that's the end of objective.

Much how states have to vote to be free to get any job they want without being a member of a union (Right to Work State where you have to vote for your freedom), I can see Extremists pushing for a license required to have a baby (aka a license NOT to have an abortion).

It will be up to the people in each state to decide, there you have it choice. Dems will explode with hypocrisy running around suing the states for daring to allow the people to decide.

My preference would be for a ban on all abortions not directly related to a prosecutable rape. That means if she isn’t willing to press charges and assist with the prosecution, no abortion.

My reasoning… In every case other than rape, she CHOSE to engage in the impregnating act. THAT was her moment of CHIICE.

It will be up to the people in each state to decide, there you have it choice. Dems will explode with hypocrisy running around suing the states for daring to allow the people to decide.

So in your mind overruling a right to choose achieves a right to choose?

Forum List

Back