Anthony Fauci receiving death threats

First. He is NOT the head of the CDC.

Second, get back to us when you care about death threats received by Republicans.

Well we know the lowlife pieces of $#!t they have to be to support this orange chimp I the WH? When conservatives can't get their way and feel they're losing, they pull out their peckers/guns and threaten liberty! These are the same hypocrites kvetching about their rights, but that only entitles their voices to be heard! Such a-holes! :doubt:

Second, get back to us when you care about death threats received by Republicans.

Well we know the lowlife pieces of $#!t they have to be to support this orange chimp I the WH? When conservatives can't get their way and feel they're losing, they pull out their peckers/guns and threaten liberty! These are the same hypocrites kvetching about their rights, but that only entitles their voices to be heard! Such a-holes! :doubt:
You have some anger issues, lil fella.....

(snicker)

Already a thread on this that I don't care about.
Doesn't matter who you are, public figures have all kinds of weirdos become obsessed with them.

The head of the CDC,
who has been publicly criticized by Donald Trump, is receiving death threats, he said.
This is very troubling.

That’s ok. Lots of conservatives who are publicly criticized by the left get death threats.

Ask Tucker Carlson, then STFU.

Yeah, all us "lowlife" folks who support Trump. There are quite a few where I am from, especially out on the lake with their 100k+ boats and 1m+ homes with their Trump flags flying proudly. We are the "lowlife", professional folks, while the rioters and looters are the upper crust.

Yeah, all us "lowlife" folks who support Trump. There are quite a few where I am from, especially out on the lake with their 100k+ boats and 1m+ homes with their Trump flags flying proudly. We are the "lowlife", professional folks, while the rioters and looters are the upper crust.

Well as long as you know! :21:

Unite with your low-life, mask wearing losers that are all about the "collective"...

(snicker)

I can guarantee you that you would feel much safer in my Trump supporter's neighborhood than a Biden supporter's neighborhood. You do the math.

So, you're okay with Republicans and Conservatives getting death threats, but you pond scum front-holes get bent out of shape if a Democrat gets one.

So you guys have your bass bloats trolling on the reservoir near the single wide mobile home park? Good. nobody wants you guys to starve.

Forum List

Back