Another whore is accusing Trump

Karen McDougal was Playboy Playmate of the year, and not a whore. That Trump paid both her and Daniels is well known.

But, of course, the fact that Trump had sex with these women just after his newly wed wife gave birth, that, apparently doesn't bother you at all.

I didn't vote or Clinton, he was a neoliberal.

Except Trump didn't give her a dime. Her story was purchased by the National Inquirer, David Pecker wrote that check. Then he killed the story.

Except Trump didn't give her a dime. Her story was purchased by the National Inquirer, David Pecker wrote that check. Then he killed the story.

Did Cohen ever end up reimbursing David Pecker? I thought he did? The taped phone call with Cohen and Trump is about paying Pecker for Karen McDougal and Trump wanted it done via cash.....?

Yeah... Its fun to see these self identified "christians" going to such lengths to make Trump's "whoring around" sound like he was jaywalking or something.

Yeah... Its fun to see these self identified "christians" going to such lengths to make Trump's "whoring around" sound like he was jaywalking or something.

^^^^^^^^^

From a supporter of someone who showered with his minor daughter?

But that’s just fine and dandy, right?

So these women had sex with Trump and got money from him,, both of whom sell sex for a living, but they are not whores?

Understood.

Is slut a better word?

Let me guess, you don't know what a woman is either, do you.

Whores do it for money, sluts do it for free.

There is a difference

You don't know if Trump gave money to McDougal nor do I.

That is the purpose of the justice system. They can review the information before a grand jury and they can decide what happened and decide if any laws were broken.

Trump and his supporters want to over ride the justice system. UNAMERICAN.

Clifton (aka Daniels) admitted, in writing, that she never had an affair with Trump.

You don't know if Trump gave money to McDougal nor do I.

That is the purpose of the justice system. They can review the information before a grand jury and they can decide what happened and decide if any laws were broken.

Trump and his supporters want to over ride the justice system. UNAMERICAN.

Do you understand what statutes of limitations are? Evidently Bragg doesn't.

Do you understand what statutes of limitations are? Evidently Bragg doesn't.

You certainly don't. NY State has a 'tolling law'.

If you do not know what that is, google it.

The stat of limitations has not run out on the crimes in the indictment.

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical - Thomas Jefferson

The problem with that quote is democracy. In a democracy, no taxes supporting different programs can please everyone.
Everyone, you, me, and people like Jefferson, will always be subsidizing something we don't like.

That's democracy, love it or leave it.

The problem with that quote is democracy. In a democracy, no taxes supporting different programs can please everyone.
Everyone, you, me, and people like Jefferson, will always be subsidizing something we don't like.

That's democracy, love it or leave it.
This is not a democracy.

You certainly don't. NY State has a 'tolling law'.

If you do not know what that is, google it.

The stat of limitations has not run out on the crimes in the indictment.

Yep, those tolling laws were written for folks that run and can't be located. Now try to tell me that would apply to Trump over the last 7 years, so I can get a really great belly laugh.

And you still want him to be president. Who’s more pathetic?
Bill Clinton.

There are also allegations Bill was on Jeffery Epstein’s Orgy Island.

Forum List

Back