Another whore is accusing Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So many whores are running around in the streets on the news today, you would think that Bill Clintons house just caught fire.

So many whores are running around in the streets on the news today, you would think that Bill Clintons house just caught fire.
It's America, everyone invents crap to try and sue anyone for money. They all jump on the bandwagon.

Dims are gonna get him elected yet.

1680293541863.jpeg

Yeah, I wonder how much illegal hush money was used to keep Bill Clinton's son and the mother quiet.

wyeho?

Karen McDougal was Playboy Playmate of the year, and not a whore. That Trump paid both her and Daniels is well known.

But, of course, the fact that Trump had sex with these women just after his newly wed wife gave birth, that, apparently doesn't bother you at all.

I didn't vote or Clinton, he was a neoliberal.

Trump and Biden are bottom of the barrel. The American people have only themselves to blame for our ultimate undoing

Trump is, but Biden's getting the infrastructure bill passed, a bill that Trump tried for four years and failed, puts Biden in company with Eisenhower who got built the US interstate highway system. Sorry, I must disagree.

Karen McDougal was Playboy Playmate of the year, and not a whore. That Trump paid both her and Daniels is well known.

But, of course, the fact that Trump had sex with these women just after his newly wed wife gave birth, that, apparently doesn't bother you at all.

I think Karen said she was in love with the married man. Would that make her a heroine?

that, apparently doesn't bother you at all.

Why should it?

So these women had sex with Trump and got money from him,, both of whom sell sex for a living, but they are not whores?

Understood.

Is slut a better word?

Let me guess, you don't know what a woman is either, do you.

Forum List

Back