Another U.S. Outpost Attacked, Biden Admin Mulls Strike Options

Seems that two squadrons of B-1 bombers flying from Diego Garcia could wreak havoc on Iran if given the word ny Joey Xi.
So far all Joey has done is offer the Iranian Mullahs $6 Billion to stop picking on us.

We are told our troops are hit with drones.

Almost before that happens, it is always

IRAN IRAN IRAN

behind the drones...

But is it? Or is it really the same Zionist Fascists at CIA who false flag hate hoaxed 911???

I'm not sure that I'm buying that drone bit.

But that's all I have to say about that.

Whoever is the enemy this time could get lucky again and bring down a B1B. America needs to be extra vigilant now that it understands the risk.

But they better quit startin shit! :mad:

Who do they think they are attacking our bases anyway? :mad:

1706649966722.jpeg

Last edited:
This calls for taking out Iran's leaders... not going to war or bombing infrastructure. take out the mullahs once and for all the people of Iran would thank us...
Just don't do anything that Iran could counter with huge lethal force against the Zionist's country!

Not to suggest that America would allow them to go nuclear. That doesn't work for anybody.

Zionist Fascist lingo

Care to explain why W flipped off The Northern Alliance and sided with Taliban in the Afghan civil war???

Doubt you even care, because "the Muslims" is your complete understanding of the issue, never mind how many US troops get sold out and offed over Zionist Fascist Fraud and Treason...
Jews, Muslims, all the same to me. They are all anti-Christs and until they convert there will be no peace in the Middle East.

Whoever is the enemy this time could get lucky again and bring down a B1B. America needs to be extra vigilant now that it understands the risk.
~~~~~~
I could have mentioned the use of B-52's , however they have become too slow. B-1B's can come in low at supersonic speeds making them less suseptical to hits. The USAF can coordinate mutple site hits simultaneously on Iran.
Shock and Awe folks....

Only Fanatics Refuse to Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

The Chickenhawk-loving GOPers always try to discredit even the few times the Democrats stand up for America. These partisan clowns even claimed that the SEALs had to get on their hands and knees begging Obama four times before he let them kill Osama.
Biden ended Sanctions. Gave money to Iran. Helped them arm.

He basically did nothing over Americans killed or held hostage in Gaza.

Why didnt he start Breaking shit in Iran day 1 of this??

Knock it off or your Navy is toast.

Just like Obama. Useless

~~~~~~
I could have mentioned the use of B-52's , however they have become too slow. B-1B's can come in low at supersonic speeds making them less suseptical to hits. The USAF can coordinate mutple site hits simultaneously on Iran.
Shock and Awe folks....
1 DDG can launch a 100 missiles in about 3 minutes and put them on a dime.

Im sure there are 100 easy gonna hurt targets in Iran

Only Fanatics Refuse to Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

The Chickenhawk-loving GOPers always try to discredit even the few times the Democrats stand up for America. These partisan clowns even claimed that the SEALs had to get on their hands and knees begging Obama four times before he let them kill Osama.
No....
It's just the stupid oppositional politics that politicians play. I'm A-Political remember?

I think that politicians all play stupid games and the average people win the stupid prizes.

I know I'm not exactly the norm on this forum in that I don't pick a side. But truly both sides have good and bad ideas. Usually in equal number...but occasionally one side or the other distinguishes themselves most spectacularly in the dumbest manner possible.

We are told our troops are hit with drones.

Almost before that happens, it is always

IRAN IRAN IRAN

behind the drones...

But is it? Or is it really the same Zionist Fascists at CIA who false flag hate hoaxed 911???
Here is what you do.You give Israel 5 or 6 MOAB and Gaza along with all the caves and tunnels are gone and no worry of any making it through the carnage. Has anyone ever heard of a genocide starting with 2 million and ending with 14 million? Kill everyone of those child raping a holes.

No....
It's just the stupid oppositional politics that politicians play. I'm A-Political remember?

I think that politicians all play stupid games and the average people win the stupid prizes.

I know I'm not exactly the norm on this forum in that I don't pick a side. But truly both sides have good and bad ideas. Usually in equal number...but occasionally one side or the other distinguishes themselves most spectacularly in the dumbest manner possible.
By stupid games do you mean lie, cheat, steal, murder and any thing else they need to do to reach their goals including bring down three buildings killing 3,000 Americans?

By stupid games do you mean lie, cheat, steal, murder and any thing else they need to do to reach their goals including bring down three buildings killing 3,000 Americans?
I mean things like the border crisis and Ukraine.

Bill Clinton wanted to put up a wall and the Republicans stopped it.
Then George Bush jr wanted a wall and the Democrats blocked it.
Obama ignored the Border and the Russians invading Ukraine both.
Trump wanted a wall and the Democrats blocked it while Trump continued to ignore Ukraine.
Then Biden gets all upset about Russians in Ukraine and Republicans get all upset about the Southern border and neither thing gets done.

Meanwhile the rhetoric on these two things goes off the charts with noise and simple civilians get caught in the crossfire by drug gangs dancing back and forth across the border and NATO is about to get attacked by Russia using Ukranian conscripts. Meanwhile Europe freezes because Biden stops all shipments of Natural Gas through Texas as a snub for making people care about the Southern Border.

These are the stupid prizes won by the average person by stupid politicians playing stupid games.

No....

Representative Government Only Represents Its Own Bickering Cliques

Forum List

Back