Another U.S. Outpost Attacked, Biden Admin Mulls Strike Options

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Another U.S. Outpost Attacked, Biden Admin Mulls Strike Options​

29 Jan 2024 ~~ By Howard Altman

As the Biden administration mulls over how and when to respond to Sunday's deadly attack on U.S. troops in Jordan by Iranian-backed militias, a U.S. patrol base in Syria was attacked, two U.S. official stold The War Zone.
"On the morning of Jan. 29, multiple rockets were launched at patrol base al-Shaddadi," one of the officials said. "There were no injuries or damage reported." The officials did not specify who carried out that attack.
Earlier on Monday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) attributed it to Iranian-backed militias.
“Iranian-backed groups fired at least one shell on the outskirts of Al-Tawasu’aeah neighborhood near Al-Shaddadi base in south Al-Hasakah countryside,” SOHR reported. “SOHR activists have reported hearing an explosion. However, no casualties have been reported.”

Commentary:
Just how many times must our peacekeepers come under fire and suffer the injuries by Iranian proxies? It seems that there have been more strikes on our bases since Friday.
It appears that Biden incapable of dealing with the Mullahs. In fact, Joey still wants to release the $6 Billion he promised to Iran.
Biden is out of his league. The Mullahs are laughing at him.
It's absurd to believe the US would lose a war with Iran.

Last edited:
We are told our troops are hit with drones.

Almost before that happens, it is always

IRAN IRAN IRAN

behind the drones...

But is it? Or is it really the same Zionist Fascists at CIA who false flag hate hoaxed 911???

As the Biden administration mulls over how and when to respond to Sunday's deadly attack on U.S. troops in Jordan by Iranian-backed militias, a U.S. patrol base in Syria was attacked, two U.S. official stold The War Zone.
"On the morning of Jan. 29, multiple rockets were launched at patrol base al-Shaddadi," one of the officials said. "There were no injuries or damage reported." The officials did not specify who carried out that attack.
Earlier on Monday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) attributed it to Iranian-backed militias.
“Iranian-backed groups fired at least one shell on the outskirts of Al-Tawasu’aeah neighborhood near Al-Shaddadi base in south Al-Hasakah countryside,” SOHR reported. “SOHR activists have reported hearing an explosion. However, no casualties have been reported.”

Commentary:
Just how many times must our peacekeepers come under fire and suffer the injuries by Iranian proxies? It seems that there have been more strikes on our bases since Friday.
It appears that Biden incapable of dealing with the Mullahs. In fact, Joey still wants to release the $6 Billion he promised to Iran.

The fact that it has taken this long only encourages our enemies . It reinforces their lack of fear and respect for the US and encourages more brazen attacks. With insane immigration policy and spineless responses to Americans being killed the Democrats have reduced the US to a global joke. They see us as a paper Tiger.

the Muslims

Zionist Fascist lingo

Care to explain why W flipped off The Northern Alliance and sided with Taliban in the Afghan civil war???

Doubt you even care, because "the Muslims" is your complete understanding of the issue, never mind how many US troops get sold out and offed over Zionist Fascist Fraud and Treason...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

There was no 10/7 attack and the CIA is behind all the drone attacks, all to let Joe be Joe, the real Joe, the one who sided with W on "terror issues" more than any other Demo, which is why the entire 911 W crowd was/is behind Traitor Joe....

Why would anybody in their right mind think that Biden is going to make the decision on what to do?

He's only going to have to be responsible for what is done!

What Joe said....
1706647028576.png

What Joe does

Commentary:

The mullahs know that the USA has a nonfunctional executive administration so why fear the USA?

I can imagine Old Uncle Joe mulling over what his response to Iran proxies killing American soldiers should be. Then I imagine his aides poking him to wake him up.

Here's the latest from RT.com

This story could indicate Russia's possible responses.

Speaking on Tuesday, Biden offered no indication that he would listen to these calls for conflict. “I don’t think we need a wider war in the Middle East,” he said. “That’s not what I’m looking for.”

Last edited:
"A time and place of our choosing"... if that old clown says that one more time I'm going to hurl myself in front of a fucking train... all that is if you ask me is a way to extend time in hopes the people will forget...

"A time and place of our choosing"... if that old clown says that one more time I'm going to hurl myself in front of a fucking train... all that is if you ask me is a way to extend time in hopes the people will forget...
Biden knows that there won't be an antiwar movement devloping that could challenge the decision made on his behalf.

But we know that the latest attack against the US is only one of many attacks since the beginning of the Zionists' war. And this one was no more severe.

So we know that the US is going to attack somebody. Has to be the Houthis and maybe others concentrated enough to be worth the bombs.

Iran? Are we going to find out if they can take out an aircraft carrier. I think we would at least find out how many bombs and missiles the Zionists' country can absorb.

Biden knows that there won't be an antiwar movement devloping that could challenge the decision made on his behalf.

But we know that the latest attack against the US is only one of many attacks since the beginning of the Zionists' war. And this one was no more severe.

So we know that the US is going to attack somebody. Has to be the Houthis and maybe others concentrated enough to be worth the bombs.

Iran? Are we going to find out if they can take out an aircraft carrier. I think we would at least find out how many bombs and missiles the Zionists' country can absorb.
This calls for taking out Iran's leaders... not going to war or bombing infrastructure. take out the mullahs once and for all the people of Iran would thank us...

Forum List

Back