Another Trump scam.

Trump hired those people on the street. They had nothing to do with unions. It was a total con job.
Curious. President Biden has started at least four wars, grocery prices are up 30%, more illegal aliens have invaded our country than the entire population of Ohio, Fentanyl is poisoning and killing thousands, and the list goes on.

BUT you're outraged about a rally.

Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

Are you insane or just mildly delusional? Biden is like Nero burning this country down with his insane policies but YOU are like a Dem Lib worried about deck chairs on the sinking ship USS Biden. Biden is the over riding issue. Biden is the problem.

He’s not delusional but you seem to be.

Biden is guy who has restored your crashed economy - again.

Curious. President Biden has started at least four wars, grocery prices are up 30%, more illegal aliens have invaded our country than the entire population of Ohio, Fentanyl is poisoning and killing thousands, and the list goes on.

Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg
Trump cultists always have to exaggerate and lie to create whataboutism points for the orange god.

Trump wanted to speak before the UAW, but they declined and endorced Biden instead. Trump then spent $20,000 to speak at a non union business and pretend he was talking to union members. There were no union members there, but many attendees there were given union signs and told to hold them up in front of the camera. The crook shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse. Damn near everything he does is a scam.

Further proof that Trump is unfit to hold any public office.

Biden is the crook who shouldn't be allowed near the Whitehouse. The thugs who run the union shouldn't be allowed to speak for the members who probably support Trump.
Trump couldn't get any union members to listen to his speech. He had to pay scabs to lie about their membership.

Oh for having sakes It doesn't really matter whether it's true or not It standard operating procedure and happens all the time in every election with every party. Bear in mind that it might not even be true. But I'll tell you one thing I know for sure.... The unions do not represent their own membership. Their support for the White House is based on personal gain for the Union hierarchy and most likely the majority of their membership supports Trump.
Sure. Make excuses for that lying POS.

Why do you prefer the disaster we have today? I would not want to have dinner with President Trump but he did an incredibly good job running our country. To deny that only means that you're watching way too much legacy TV.

Trump is a crook. We don't need a crook president.

Why? Their are many Trump supporters in my union and they would probably break the face of someone who spoke bad about their union.

Are you in a union?
I was in IBEW 201 for a long time .... The officers always split from the membership politically.

Trump hired those people on the street. They had nothing to do with unions. It was a total con job.
Actually, that’s not quite true. The payment was to drake enterprises, for facility rental, and they are a parts supplier warehouse.

It appears there were actually some UAW members present, though not many, and likely he did put them up front to be seen. But it wasn’t as you are describing.

Both of these links claim there were actual union members there.

Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

I'm hoping some trump supporter will explain how I'm wrong, or unfair to trump. I would really like to believe he didn't actually do as I have been told.
It sounds like trump beat cheating democrats at their own game again

Like the man said, everything is fair in love and war - and politics

Ok. So you don't care if trump had a scam event? That's a yes or no question.

No, you fucking retard. We don't. Your asshat in the White House is pushing the world towards a global conflict, he is aiding an invasion of our country, and you are talking about a fucking speech?

You are one dumb son of a bitch.

Forum List

Back