Another Tripping Tranny

Well, I haven't seen any trannys acting like that, but the whole public meltdown, temper tantrum on video thing is definitely getting out of control.

When did it become okay to lose your shit in public?
Nobody has any shame any more.

Well, I haven't seen any trannys acting like that, but the whole public meltdown, temper tantrum on video thing is definitely getting out of control.

I threw an epic fit in a store when I was about 5 or 6. Mom had the nerve to say the word "no" to me when I wanted these twin dolls. I had barely threw myself to the floor and commenced kicking my feet and blowing the ears off everyone in a 2 mile radius when I found myself yanked back up and marched right out to the car. It was a day of reckoning I didn't forget. I think I still have a hand imprint on my ass.

I did not do that no mo.

I am willing to bet that you are the one who is miserable. Otherwise you would not have the pathological need to post shit likethis
So you don't think "people" like this Trannie need help?

SHE had every right to "lose HER shit"
Why?
Why? Because SHE was migendered and disrespected. That's why
Was she though?
That wasn't on video.
And it may have been an honest mistake anyway.

Even if she was referred to by another gender pronoun, you really think that justifies throwing a shit fit like that?

Maybe if "she" wants to be treated like a lady, she should try acting like one.

I am willing to bet that you are the one who is miserable. Otherwise you would not have the pathological need to post shit likethis
It depends on what you mean by help.

It depends on what you mean by help.
The kid behind the counter was trying to help him

Forum List

Back