Another train with hazardous materials derails. Where is Mayor Pete?

330771369_1255625451727399_5490495341493286913_n.jpg
You have already been debunked, Meme Boi.

This must be the result of Buttplug's "improved rail safety" he has been bragging about.
Your guy Trump voided a regulation passed by Obama requiring trains that carry hazerdous materials to upgrade their brake systems which help to prevent these type of derailments, CLOWN.

Kepp posting dumb shit, MAGA basetard.

Your guy Trump voided a regulation passed by Obama requiring trains that carry hazerdous materials to upgrade their brake systems which help to prevent these type of derailments, CLOWN.

Kepp posting dumb shit, MAGA basetard.
Link us up to brakes being the reason for this derailment, troll.

Geez!
It's a total wonder why Railroads even use brakes!!
Good thing our Gov't exists to tell them 'dat!!!

I see retards.....EVERYWHERE.

Geez!
It's a total wonder why Railroads even use brakes!!
Good thing our Gov't exists to tell them 'dat!!!

I see retards.....EVERYWHERE.
Just blame Buttigieg for what Norfolk Southern did if it makes you feel better, Basetard.

It's really interesting.......

These disasters (including "mass shootings") occur only when Democrats are in full control.......yet amazingly....it's ALWAYS Republicans fault.
Have you EVER seen the Left own ANY problem they created? Nope.
Just keep in mind these foreign agent Leftists are under the control of billionaire foreign agents. They can be Leftist or RINO Republicans....like the Bushs

These Leftist are one evil, demented, twisted deranged bunch aren't they?

Is it just me, or are these stupid posters you keep posting super dumb?

A failure aesthetically for sure.

But I guess that's what happens when you derive your internet feed from fuckin' Occupy Democrats.

At least you're a pioneer. That source is customarily reserved for elderly white Karens reliving their 1960s bra burning glory.

Or maybe, that's you?

No judgement here.

Forum List

Back