Another train with hazardous materials derails. Where is Mayor Pete?

Seriously fella, do you think you brought some state secrets with your description of train tracks? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :cuckoo:
Why are you such a fucking asshole?

If you were saying it tongue-in-cheek, why did it take you about 5 posts to say that?

Instead you attacked my correction of your ignorance.

That is why no one believes you on anything. You simply are a dumbass and ill not change your ways.

Last edited:
Why are yu such a fucking also?

If you were saying it tongue-in-cheek, why did it take you about 5 posts to say that?

Instead you attacked my correction of your ignorance.

That is why no one believes you on anything. You simply are a dumbass and ill not change your ways.
Why are yu such a fucking also?

English, do you speak it, Simp?

If it was a republican administration the railroad crisis would be headlines in every newspaper. The mainstream media must be running out of brooms sweeping this stuff under the rug.

Because I like giving you a ton of rope to make a fool of yourself acting like you have some superior intellect. Ooooooh, railroad tracks sit on railroad ties, that sit on a pile of rocks......they aren't held down by nails driven directly into the dirt!

It's fun to watch you flail around acting smart, Dumbass.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Because I like giving you a ton of rope to make a fool of yourself acting like you have some superior intellect. Ooooooh, railroad tracks sit on railroad ties, that sit on a pile of rocks......they aren't held down by nails driven directly into the dirt!

It's fun to watch you flail around acting smart, Dumbass.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
You said they were held down by nails driven in the dirt.

Forum List

Back