Another Silly Attempt By a Woketard to Understand Trump Voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Chuck Todd read this letter on his show as though it explained something other than TDS.

Chuck Todd Attacks Bible Believers Who Support Trump
A FAIRYTALE WORLD

The question of the decade is: Why do people support President Donald Trump?

We all know why white supremacists do, that is obvious. But why do good people support Trump? It’s because people have been trained from childhood to believe in fairy tales.

From childhood, they were told stories that were fascinating but simply not true. This set their minds up to accept things that make them feel good. Later in life some people mature, study facts and cause and effect, and start thinking more logically, even if the results are undesirable.

So you have this population that loves Trump because he makes them feel good. The more fairy tales and lies he tells the better they feel. Trump is a master liar who knows what makes people feel good and that is what he goes with. Sure, it would be nice if climate change did not exist.

Show me a person who believes in Noah’s ark and I will show you a Trump voter. There are multiple solid scientific reasons the ark did not happen. Some people learn this and some don’t, and those who don’t will accept Trump. But can the world survive on fairy tales?

David Bowles

Lexington​

Hilarious doesnt do that letter justice; it is only slightly less than 'hysterical bullshit'.

Chuck Todd read this letter on his show as though it explained something other than TDS.

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

We all know why white supremacists do, that is obvious. But why do good people support Trump? It’s because people have been trained from childhood to believe in fairy tales.

From childhood, they were told stories that were fascinating but simply not true. This set their minds up to accept things that make them feel good. Later in life some people mature, study facts and cause and effect, and start thinking more logically, even if the results are undesirable.

So you have this population that loves Trump because he makes them feel good. The more fairy tales and lies he tells the better they feel. Trump is a master liar who knows what makes people feel good and that is what he goes with. Sure, it would be nice if climate change did not exist.

Show me a person who believes in Noah’s ark and I will show you a Trump voter. There are multiple solid scientific reasons the ark did not happen. Some people learn this and some don’t, and those who don’t will accept Trump. But can the world survive on fairy tales?

David Bowles

Lexington​

Hilarious doesnt do that letter justice; it is only slightly less than 'hysterical bullshit'.

This is why you support trump;

GOP senator: Trump is not a role model for young people ...

https://www.aol.com › article › news › 2019/12/30 › gop-senator-trump-is...

2 days ago - Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) on Sunday said he does not think President Donald Trump “as a person is a role model for a lot of different youth.” Lankford’s comments came during an interview with CBS News’ “Face The Nation” with Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.), after host

and this;

repub3.jpg

because trump is as rotten as you are

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

David Bowles

Lexington​

What a smug pompous asshole.

It’s always funny when the left accuse people of exactly what they are guilty of themselves.

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

David Bowles

Lexington​

2 days ago - Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) on Sunday said he does not think President Donald Trump “as a person is a role model for a lot of different youth.” Lankford’s comments came during an interview with CBS News’ “Face The Nation” with Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.), after host

and this;

View attachment 297690

Trump's campaign was issue driven.

Asking, at this date, why Trump supporters support him, is a person admitting that they are assholes.

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

David Bowles

Lexington​

So basically what is going on with these demoncrats, is that they figure that if they get power again, then they will return to attacking Christian's and Christianity in this country ?? How any red blooded American will stand for this blatant attacking of an American religion that has been with this country since it's inception, will simply amaze me to the highest if they don't stand up and be counted as a Christian against this kind of stuff, and it should amaze anyone that calls themselves American in the same amazingly way even if not a Christian. It might be time to split the nation, and everyone make their choices on where they want to live, because unity is fast becoming a myth in America We have seen the enemy, and it is us (not outside forces) the American voter who seeks to destroy instead of build up.

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

David Bowles

Lexington​

Is the stock market a fairy tale? Is the unemployment numbers fairy tales? Are all of the accomplishments Trump has made fairy tales? trump voters are good people who listen to the news, want what's best for the country rather than what they can get free from the government. Many happen to believe in God as well.

These idiots are always trying to put Trump supporters in a box. People who voted for Trump, and will vote for him again, have they’re own reasons.

I think democrats thought they had complete control over America, and when they lost in 2016 they just couldn’t handle it. They are deranged

These idiots are always trying to put Trump supporters in a box. People who voted for Trump, and will vote for him again, have they’re own reasons.
When the box happens to be a large one that has voters who see Trump ran on what he could do for the people of this great country and he has kept his promises! Just that easy. Not complex at all.

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

David Bowles

Lexington​

and this;

View attachment 297690

Asking, at this date, why Trump supporters support him, is a person admitting that they are assholes.
Issue: Brown people are criminals
Issue: Racism is good
Issue: I’ll lie, you’ll believe it
Issue: Dictators are good people
Issue: My followers are deplorable dumbasses

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

David Bowles

Lexington​

and this;

View attachment 297690

Trade and immigration. YOur pretense that it was otherwise, is just you proving to all readers, that you are a liar.

That you were an asshole about it, is just proving that you are a lying asshole.

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

David Bowles

Lexington​

and this;

View attachment 297690

The Democrats don't need to talk about role models for youth, because the demoncrats ain't got a leg to stand on either in the dept. Taking human life in late term abortions, promoting all kinds of terrible things, and then acting like champion's of and/or for the youth ? Good grief. It's really sad.

A FAIRYTALE WORLD

David Bowles

Lexington​

and this;

View attachment 297690

Listing the favorite demoncrats baiter topics ?

Forum List

Back