Another "shining" example of Democrats in charge

Bullshit. It’s all a ruse to attempt mainstreaming the drug. For many people it is a dangerous drug. I bet your sources claiming its benefits don’t tell you that. That’s all you need to really know.

Then do not use it. But what gives you the fucking right to tell other people waht they should do?

Ah, the voice of experience!!!!!

61fbc1d41b1df774de47ae688ea93aab_w200.gif
He loves the creamy end, or he wouldn't talk about it.

Not to be defending alcohol or alcoholism, but drunks don’t randomly pour their alcohol down the throats of people in their vicinity, including children.

Not entirely true, but assuming it is. Drunks kill more people every year than those stoned on Marijuana.

If someone is smoking weed where I am I ask them to move away if it isn't convenient for me to do so. Most of the time they have no problem doing it.

Not entirely true, but assuming it is. Drunks kill more people every year than those stoned on Marijuana.

If someone is smoking weed where I am I ask them to move away if it isn't convenient for me to do so. Most of the time they have no problem doing it.
They shouldn’t do it in any public setting at all. You taste alcohol, you ingest alcohol. You smell pot, you ingest pot. How much alcohol are people allowed to pour down the throat of someone’s baby? Potheads apparently don’t care who they subject their drug to.
I don’t care what drugs people take. But they should never ever be allowed to subject others with their drug in even the slightest way. Potheads think their drug is safe and use indiscriminately. Rude, ignorant and dangerous.

They shouldn’t do it in any public setting at all. You taste alcohol, you ingest alcohol. You smell pot, you ingest pot. How much alcohol are people allowed to pour down the throat of someone’s baby? Potheads apparently don’t care who they subject their drug to.
I don’t care what drugs people take. But they should never ever be allowed to subject others with their drug in even the slightest way. Potheads think their drug is safe and use indiscriminately. Rude, ignorant and dangerous.

This I agree with. Drugs should be ingested at home.

There`s a significant percentage (and it`s growing larger) of cannabis that`s either vaped or ingested as an edible. I don`t know where these smokers are smoking in a public place, subjecting others to their second hand smoke. That`s just silly, to be kind.

There`s a significant percentage (and it`s growing larger) of cannabis that`s either vaped or ingested as an edible. I don`t know where these smokers are smoking in a public place, subjecting others to their second hand smoke. That`s just silly, to be kind.

Concerts mainly. But we encounter them in downtown Reno as well.

No, just an excuse for recreational intoxication.
Let's face reality, it's only a matter of degree.

Why do people consume marijuana? Because it modifies their brain chemistry and their mood.
Why do people consume narcotics? Because they modify their brain chemistry and their mood.

Why do people drink coffee and tea? Because it modifies their brain chemistry and their mood.

Let's face reality, it's only a matter of degree.

Why do people consume marijuana? Because it modifies their brain chemistry and their mood.
Why do people consume narcotics? Because they modify their brain chemistry and their mood.

Why do people drink coffee and tea? Because it modifies their brain chemistry and their mood.
Except that some drugs, like pot, can cause serious brain chemistry problems like psychosis, anxiety disorder, depersonalization disorder, etc.
And smoking it not only damages lungs but involves others in the vicinity to this brain-chemistry-altering consequence.

Except that some drugs, like pot, can cause serious brain chemistry problems like psychosis, anxiety disorder, depersonalization disorder, etc.
And smoking it not only damages lungs but involves others in the vicinity to this brain-chemistry-altering consequence.
My point is that we humans consume vast amounts of chemicals for the sole purpose of altering our brain's chemistry. Some of these chemicals are relatively harmless, especially in limited doses and this applies to cannabis as well. Like a lot of substances, cannabis in the correct amounts can be very beneficial, from stopping pain and nausea to increasing appetite, improving sleep, etc. Morphine in the right dose allows people to endure what otherwise would be screaming pain. Too much of it, and it kills. Caffeine is a stimulant that gets people up and energized in the morning, but it can also cause sleeplessness and stomach and nerve problems. We don't care that people get addicted to caffeine to the point they are in physical distress if they don't get it regularly.

Now, as for worrying about pot smokers, that's yesterday's problem. Today, a cannabis user can get a much, much higher concentration of THC in a vape that is essentially odorless and has no smoke in it at all. Or he/she can get a gummy, which has no impact on anyone other than the person who eats it. What's funny are the customers who come into the shop demanding the highest concentration of THC they can get, but also insist on it being smokable, which has a much lower concentration than other forms. Basically, they want to look the part when they use it more than they want the actual high.

My point is that we humans consume vast amounts of chemicals for the sole purpose of altering our brain's chemistry. Some of these chemicals are relatively harmless, especially in limited doses and this applies to cannabis as well. Like a lot of substances, cannabis in the correct amounts can be very beneficial, from stopping pain and nausea to increasing appetite, improving sleep, etc. Morphine in the right dose allows people to endure what otherwise would be screaming pain. Too much of it, and it kills. Caffeine is a stimulant that gets people up and energized in the morning, but it can also cause sleeplessness and stomach and nerve problems. We don't care that people get addicted to caffeine to the point they are in physical distress if they don't get it regularly.

Now, as for worrying about pot smokers, that's yesterday's problem. Today, a cannabis user can get a much, much higher concentration of THC in a vape that is essentially odorless and has no smoke in it at all. Or he/she can get a gummy, which has no impact on anyone other than the person who eats it. What's funny are the customers who come into the shop demanding the highest concentration of THC they can get, but also insist on it being smokable, which has a much lower concentration than other forms. Basically, they want to look the part when they use it more than they want the actual high.
Pot is not safe and not therapeutic. That’s bullshit aimed at mainstreaming.
You smoke pot around others, you should go to prison. You consume pot in a personal way, go for it. Fuck yourself up to your own pleasure and demise. Your business.

Pot is not safe and not therapeutic. That’s bullshit aimed at mainstreaming.
You smoke pot around others, you should go to prison. You consume pot in a personal way, go for it. Fuck yourself up to your own pleasure and demise. Your business.
You're making blanket statements that no longer hold true. What you get on the street certainly isn't safe because you have no idea what's in it, while getting it from a medical dispensary is a different proposition. They are actually held to standards in what they produce. And, like I said, smoking pot is so yesterday. Today's user can easily get THC in ways that impact no one else, even the busybody standing behind him. And also, like I've been saying, we humans have consumed these chemicals since the first guy noticed that drinking spoiled grape juice was fun, and THC, like all the other mood-altering drugs, is not very harmful at all in limited doses. It's not even addictive like caffeine is.

It is, moreover, therapeutic. It does reduce nausea, it does reduce pain, it does increase appetite, it does enhance sleep, it does treat glaucoma. You can deny all those you want to, but that doesn't make them untrue, it just makes you oblivious.

You're making blanket statements that no longer hold true. What you get on the street certainly isn't safe because you have no idea what's in it, while getting it from a medical dispensary is a different proposition. They are actually held to standards in what they produce. And, like I said, smoking pot is so yesterday. Today's user can easily get THC in ways that impact no one else, even the busybody standing behind him. And also, like I've been saying, we humans have consumed these chemicals since the first guy noticed that drinking spoiled grape juice was fun, and THC, like all the other mood-altering drugs, is not very harmful at all in limited doses. It's not even addictive like caffeine is.

It is, moreover, therapeutic. It does reduce nausea, it does reduce pain, it does increase appetite, it does enhance sleep, it does treat glaucoma. You can deny all those you want to, but that doesn't make them untrue, it just makes you oblivious.
THC is a dangerous drug. Encouraging people to use and not providing warnings is highly irresponsible.
You go ahead and use whatever drug you want. Take a bunch of fentanyl for all I care. Just don’t endanger others with your drug abuse and don’t ignorantly promote bad things as safe and good just because you like it.

THC is a dangerous drug. Encouraging people to use and not providing warnings is highly irresponsible.
You go ahead and use whatever drug you want. Take a bunch of fentanyl for all I care. Just don’t endanger others with your drug abuse and don’t ignorantly promote bad things as safe and good just because you like it.
Where I live you cannot legally use Cannabis without a doctor's prescription, and you are limited in the amount you can buy. All mind and mood-altering substances are dangerous if they are not used correctly. I don't encourage anyone to take it without knowing what the turpine blends will do and how to be careful. I don't abuse drugs at all, I'm just aware of what this particular substance is capable of doing and being for humanity if used correctly. Would you forbid hospitals use Morphine because Heroin kills if used wrongly?

Forum List

Back