Elon Musk says S in ESG stands for Satanic...

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I can't say I'm an expert on the ESG but from what I do know, it looks like Elon is right on.

He's been called a genius and we see why... although it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the ESG is... :dev3::dev3::dev2::dev2:

I can't say I'm an expert on the ESG but from what I do know, it looks like Elon is right on.

He's been called a genius and we see why... although it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the ESG is... :dev3::dev3::dev2::dev2:
Elon is a fornicating sinner, wtf would he know?

• Banned
Moonglow (still on Ignore), the Great ESG Supporter

You can see why I put him on Ignore :rolleyes:

I insulted his beloved ESG

and his master Satan

lol

Exxon is rated in the top ten best in the world for environment, social & governance (ESG) by S&P 500, while Tesla was further down the list!

So what is brilliant about Mr Ego because he is upset that Telsa didn't make the top 10. He is just mad that Tesla was lower down the list based on S&P 500 ESG Index and Exxon still at the top. This is just about investing that priorities social and environmental concerns for investors who are looking for those same priorities. He needs more money.

It is a self serving interest.

Elon needs to shut up before he becomes a Trump wannabe. Who am I kidding, he already is. Still waiting for him to step down from tweeter. Unfortunately it won't matter as he has a tweeter account.

Exxon is rated in the top ten best in the world for environment, social & governance (ESG) by S&P 500, while Tesla was further down the list!

So what is brilliant about Mr Ego because he is upset that Telsa didn't make the top 10. He is just mad that Tesla was lower down the list based on S&P 500 ESG Index and Exxon still at the top. This is just about investing that priorities social and environmental concerns for investors who are looking for those same priorities. He needs more money.

Elon needs to shut up before he becomes a Trump wannabe. Who am I kidding, he already is. Still waiting for him to step down from tweeter. Unfortunately it won't matter as he has a tweeter account.
If Elon was in it just to make maximum money he would have catered to you blind liberals. . But apparently wealth is not all that matters to him, his purchasing Twitter and letting loose the conservative prisoners of the MSM and the DNC villains was well worth the cost for the good of America.

Elon needs to shut up before he becomes a Trump wannabe.
No, it is more like you hate Trump because of his boasting and flaws and could not care less how much good he did or tried to do for Americans. You treat Musk the same way. ---- Because if it’s just flaws or crimes you are in search of, you and yours are swimming in it.

Esg scores are how the world economic forum will defeat us all because they use it behind the scenes to make the world how they want. Make no mistake, in the great reset, esg scores is definitely an important tool in their toolbox. They use it to control corporations already.

It takes this guy a minute or two to get into it but he breaks it down well.

Here is a bigger draw up based off elons older criticism of what esg is.

And here is the scariest part. Europe is going to force esg in the next 2 years. So what that means is eu companies will be required to follow esg scores but it also means any of them that do business in America also have to abide esg scores here also, even their suppliers, contractors and so on. It is coming for us and it starts in Europe.

If Elon was in it just to make maximum money he would have catered to you blind liberals. . But apparently wealth is not all that matters to him, his purchasing Twitter and letting loose the conservative prisoners of the MSM and the DNC villains was well worth the cost for the good of America.

No, it is more like you hate Trump because of his boasting and flaws and could not care less how much good he did or tried to do for Americans. You treat Musk the same way. ---- Because if it’s just flaws or crimes you are in search of, you and yours are swimming in it.

Well to complain that this system that rates investments opportunities because one companies are rated higher than the company that he owns. Telsa

That sounds pretty self serving.

Trump was boasting and had flaws yet he did good. ' Yet it was his Operation Warp Speed that push thru the vaccine that all the anti vaxxers are complaining about

He will never beat the classified files found in his home. He will be forever barred from holding office again.

Elon well even with his own social media outlet, the people have voted. Get lost dude.

Well to complain that this system that rates investments opportunities because one companies are rated higher than the company that he owns. Telsa

That sounds pretty self serving.

Trump was boasting and had flaws yet he did good. ' Yet it was his Operation Warp Speed that push thru the vaccine that all the anti vaxxers are complaining about

He will never beat the classified files found in his home. He will be forever barred from holding office again.

Elon well even with his own social media outlet, the people have voted. Get lost dude.
I don`t think that inciting a deadly riot is a career booster for any politician.

I don`t think that inciting a deadly riot is a career booster for any politician.
Elon instead of condemning the riots and the people who were involved placed blame. He tweeted" The shocking rampage on Wednesday was the culmination of years of political and ideological polarization fueled by social media platforms, primarily Facebook".

Perfect opportunity to provide some insightful thoughts but goes with the domino effect

he then purchases a social media platform to change the world. Then he foolishly wants a vote of should he stay or go.

He would have done better if he purchased a news organization that way the polarization could be on the 24/7 news channels.

Does wealth make people idiots.? Or is it because they surround themselves with (yes) men and woman.
That was brilliant sir. Repeat as many times as needed.

That's rich. Who really GAF who the ESG chooses to meet their benchmarks.

ESG stands for Environmental, Social, and Governance. Investors are increasingly applying these non-financial factors as part of their analysis process to identify material risks and growth opportunities.

ESG Investing and Analysis - CFA Institute

Earth’s environment is not controlled by human society or human governments. The term is meaningless alphabet soup.

Elon instead of condemning the riots and the people who were involved placed blame. He tweeted" The shocking rampage on Wednesday was the culmination of years of political and ideological polarization fueled by social media platforms, primarily Facebook".

Perfect opportunity to provide some insightful thoughts but goes with the domino effect

he then purchases a social media platform to change the world. Then he foolishly wants a vote of should he stay or go.

He would have done better if he purchased a news organization that way the polarization could be on the 24/7 news channels.

Does wealth make people idiots.? Or is it because they surround themselves with (yes) men and woman.
That was brilliant sir. Repeat as many times as needed.
Twitter isn't on 24/7? Thats nice to know. As for buying an msm, how many time do they reference Twitter? Another question, how many print media outlets are on the verge of collapse? Why don't you go buy the McClatchy or Cowles media empires. LMAO

Please show us a copy of your license to practice Psychoanalysis

I doubt u have one

Forum List

Back