Another settlement for a botched raid.......in Louisville again.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Seems many involved in this botched raid ended up involved in the Breonna Taylor raid. After screwing this one up it seems no one cared to actually start taking precautions to make sure it didn't happen again. This is what happens when we do not personally hold those involved personally responsible.

Even then you are going to bust into a home because someone claims they have smelled pot outside of the house?

Over and over again we see things like this because cops refuse to do even basic investigations before they come busting again. I realize the family likely wanted this over with and I do understand that but I would have never settled with the city being able to get off without acknowledging fault.

Louisville family held at gunpoint during botched SWAT marijuana raid settles lawsuit for $460K

Seems many involved in this botched raid ended up involved in the Breonna Taylor raid. After screwing this one up it seems no one cared to actually start taking precautions to make sure it didn't happen again. This is what happens when we do not personally hold those involved personally responsible.

Even then you are going to bust into a home because someone claims they have smelled pot outside of the house?

Over and over again we see things like this because cops refuse to do even basic investigations before they come busting again. I realize the family likely wanted this over with and I do understand that but I would have never settled with the city being able to get off without acknowledging fault.

Louisville family held at gunpoint during botched SWAT marijuana raid settles lawsuit for $460K
I doubt that payoff equals change in discipline. Bad apples.
Destroying people and their livelihoods are always costly.

Forum List

Back