Another Sellout Hurts Blacks in America

I've seen a travel video of Jackson MS., wow, what a shithole. They have potholes so wide and deep that residents put garbage cans in them as a reminder to drivers, one guy planted a tree in one and the tree is still growing there.
Jackson is the State capital and there has been a problem there between local and state governments.

I've seen a travel video of Jackson MS., wow, what a shithole. They have potholes so wide and deep that residents put garbage cans in them as a reminder to drivers, one guy planted a tree in one and the tree is still growing there.
Birmingham and Montgomery ain't no better.

Screenshot_20240101-221951-949.png

There are a bunch of rural shitholes in Mississippi also.

You have a hard time understanding that when to government does something that you perceive hurts whites then you come with this simple minded comment to blacks. STHU.
Just because you are so childish you don't understand how life works is not my problem if you want to be a whiney little bitch all your life that is your choice and right so be my guest. If you can't deal with me or anyone else telling something you don't want to hear this board has an ignore option feel free to use it that way you won't have to see anything that upsets your delicate system and can just read things that puff you up and make you feel special. now you feel free to fuck off.

This one in Mississippi. A black Reagan appointee has now allowed the state of Mississippi to create a special state court only for Jackson.

View attachment 881986

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A federal judge has ruled that he will allow Mississippi officials to move forward with creating a state-run court in part of the majority-Black capital city of Jackson, over objections from the NAACP.

Attorneys for the civil rights organization had sued on behalf of several Jackson residents, saying the new court undermines democracy because local voters or local elected officials won’t choose its judge or prosecutors.

These are the types that hinder progress in race relations.
Why does putting a court in Jackson hurt black people?

You have a hard time understanding that when to government does something that you perceive hurts whites then you come with this simple minded comment to blacks. STHU.
were you bitching about the government the last 3 plus years for their repressive illegal restrictions that violated rights for millions for the fake virus?

This one in Mississippi. A black Reagan appointee has now allowed the state of Mississippi to create a special state court only for Jackson.

View attachment 881986

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A federal judge has ruled that he will allow Mississippi officials to move forward with creating a state-run court in part of the majority-Black capital city of Jackson, over objections from the NAACP.

Attorneys for the civil rights organization had sued on behalf of several Jackson residents, saying the new court undermines democracy because local voters or local elected officials won’t choose its judge or prosecutors.

LOL. I love how you guys call blacks Uncle Toms.

View attachment 881986

Which courts aren’t state run???

No black folks who kiss the asses of white folks and turn on black folks are sellouts.

lol….thanks for proving my point. Blacks who refused to play along are sellout. I mean, black people cannot and should not have independent thinking, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back