Another Republican Lie Is Born

Its the side effect of folks without actual principles. They feel fully justified in lying (or not caring if their claims are true) because they accuse democrats of lying.

If you want to know what Republicans plan to do......look at what they are accusing Democrats of. They are laying their justification for the very thing they 'condemn'.
Naw, that's how it rolls with the left.

Probably one of the reasons behind unemployment compensation for gig workers during covid.

They just ratted themselves out to the government
Pretty slick, eh?

Yep. Contrary to popular belief, the rich don't make a practice of cheating on their taxes. The poor do. The woman that baby sits for cash. The nice guy who mows your lawn or even fixes your car and charges a tenth of the lawn service or garage. Just pay him in cash. Both poor, both stretching their last dollar until it squeaks. Just making a few bucks to make it to payday. Those are the tax cheats. The IRS has announced they are going to examine Venmo, PayPal and Zelle payments.
Why can't they just leave people alone.

He admitted being in the no-no zone, to the FBI. It's out there, he said so in a post.

Where?

I've been promised *so* much evidence against Ray Epps.....and when I ask to see it, it changes its location to the nebulous 'out there'.

Why do you lie like this? What do you gain from lying?
Sorry but it is true. The poor under report their income. I don't blame them. The IRS should just leave them alone.

People making more than $400,000 a year seldom get paid by venmo.

Gig workers often work under the table and/or under report their income. Dangle unemployment for them, they took it, now gov't knows what they make 'under the table'
And that has fuck-all to do with the legislation under consideration which would increase audits of people who earn more than $400,000.

Where?

I've been promised *so* much evidence against Ray Epps.....and when I ask to see it, it changes its location to the nebulous 'out there'.c
Like I said, listed in the media ,previously.

Only issue is have you been privy to accurate info on this subject?

Where is 'previously'?

As for the accuracy of the info I'm privy to.....I've read Ray Epps statement to authorities. It matches what Ryan Samsel admits that Ray Epps told him after Samsel was arrested.

Are you privy to that accurate info on the subject? If not, shall I share with you?

Last edited:

Sorry dickhead. No one has provided ANY evidence that Epps was FBI

Where is 'previously'?

As for the accuracy of the info I'm privy to.....I've read Ray Epps statement to authorities. It matches what Ryan Samsel admits that Ray Epps told him after Samsel was arrested.

Are you privy to that accurate info on the subject? If not, shall I share with you?

I'm sorry, if you haven't followed the issue, you have been mislead.

Explain Epps phone call to FBI.

Forum List

Back