Another recession fixed UNEQUALLY

Alexandrine

Rookie
Jun 21, 2014
We have been in a recession since 2008.. we are now out of the recession.
However, NOTHING has changed that will prevent another recession.

This is another recession that we got out of, UNEQUALLY.

More white males going back to work while everybody else gets the shaft.

More Able people (defined as those who have no kind of a disorder or problem), going back to work while the Disabled get the shaft, and the number of those with a disability of some sort, is now nearly equal to those without.

More Middle class and rich people going back to work, while everybody else gets the shaft.

More of the PREVIOUS GENERATION whose TIME IS.... SIMPLY....OVER...... whose time to retire is NOW... going back to work, while the Newer generations get the shaft.

And this is also another recession fixed, without policy changes other than the ACA and the Equal Pay Act, that does nothing to get women back to work.. and no changes in the enforcement of CIVIL LAW.

But STRICTER enforcement of CRIMINAL LAW.

More of the same over again as far as employment and jobs

The cycle of getting out of recessions unequally, with no lessons learned about what CAUSES recessions needs to end.

When will that happen ?

This was NOT a cyclical recession. It was/is systemic due to pols doing their overlord's bidding such as watering down the Financial Reform Legislation.

Last edited:
  • Banned
This was NOT a cyclical recession.

You're right.

This was a recession caused by a far right wing, mentally retarded dingbat named George Bush, who had people in his home state "Texas" executed..

Who stole the 2000 elections by having his equally mental midget brother Jeb Bush in florida rig the voting booths...

Who let the banks and the insurance companies and the credit companies, and the oil companies rob Americans left and right..

Who let the market rip.

Who did nothing for the market, who did nothing for the American people.

You're right.

This was a recession caused by a far right wing, mentally retarded dingbat named George Bush, who had people in his home state "Texas" executed..

Who stole the 2000 elections by having his equally mental midget brother Jeb Bush in florida rig the voting booths...

Who let the banks and the insurance companies and the credit companies, and the oil companies rob Americans left and right..

Who let the market rip.

Want some cheese with that whine?

Yeah actually it was.
As for the OP, more ignorant ranting. The economy is unequal. Life is unequal. Get over it.

no we wont get over it...

we're done voting for repukes, by 2016, you're gone, there will be no more GOP.
:)

Yeha, dream on. You never voted GOP in your life. Hell, you probably couldn't get off your self entitled ass to vote anyway. You just want free shit.

• Banned
Yeah actually it was.
As for the OP, more ignorant ranting. The economy is unequal. Life is unequal. Get over it.

Yeha, dream on. You never voted GOP in your life. Hell, you probably couldn't get off your self entitled ass to vote anyway. You just want free shit.

yes that's right... when times come that I have needs I am entitled.
Im an American citizen, and I am entitled to help and support by my Government.

You're right.

Who let the market rip.

Welcome to the ranks of the marginalized.

No actually you're not. You're not entitled to jack shit. Other people with disabilities go to work and get over them. You need to as well. Fuck off with your entitlement attitude and get a job.

You're right.

Who let the market rip.

the ranks are unsustainable for the GOP

No actually you're not. You're not entitled to jack shit. Other people with disabilities go to work and get over them. You need to as well. Fuck off with your entitlement attitude and get a job.

lol

Tell that to Social Security and the DHS

or better yet, how about yes I am, and in 2016 you're out ?
lol

NOBODY with disabilities are being hired today, because of YOU

lol

lol
Get a job, asshole.

lol

lol
Get a job, asshole.

Just as soon as you decide to make that possible, and lay down the law to the scumfuck companies :)
lol

You're right.

Who let the market rip.

Not at all. However, most people in the GOP have more than a 5th grade, emotional understanding of the world.

Most of the GOP, and the Democrats too, understand that standing up and just saying, "I want" doesn't cut it. Those people usually get sent to the back of the classroom to think about their emotional outburst.

Not at all. However, most people in the GOP have more than a 5th grade, emotional understanding of the world.

Most of the GOP, and the Democrats too, understand that standing up and just saying, "I want" doesn't cut it. Those people usually get sent to the back of the classroom to think about their emotional outburst.

I want built America.
I want, is freedom.

Democrats serve I want.

the GOP serves "I said" on the part of those on top.

And when the ranks have needs and wants, those are going to be served in a Democratic country, where we get out of the government what we put into it.

Last edited:

I want built America.
I want, is freedom.

Democrats serve I want.

lol
I want is the impetus for those who wanted, to go out and do it.
I want is NOT freedom, it is an immature, foot stamping tantrum, by a 3 year old girl.

You are partially right. SOME democrats server the "I want" mentality. It is what keeps them in power.

I want built America.
I want, is freedom.

Democrats serve I want.

lol
I want is the impetus for those who wanted, to go out and do it.
I want is NOT freedom, it is an immature, foot stamping tantrum, by a 3 year old girl.

You are partially right. SOME democrats server the "I want" mentality. It is what keeps them in power.

And they're going to stay in power, because we're going to put more in there.

Until those on top quit trying to rape America.

Forum List

Back