Another reason I do not oppose abortion.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Now don't get me wrong, I LOATHE the concept of murdering babies in the womb. It's the most barbaric thing in the universe. It is an abomination of all that is good, virtuous, moral and Holy.

Then I see things like this....

• Banned
I mean look at that ridiculous fuckstick. I'll bet it's "parents" are proud. It's not a fuckin "she", it's a freak of nature that out to be kept in a cage and displayed at carnivals so that children can throw peanuts at it.

It's a typical bed wetting leftist parasite. Absolutely devoid of a frontal lobe. I would have personally ripped it's grandparents out of the womb with a rusty coat hanger 80 years ago because they were genetic garbage and the results of their fornication in single wide trailers left us with shit like that.

I mean look at that ridiculous fuckstick. I'll bet it's "parents" are proud. It's not a fuckin "she", it's a freak of nature that out to be kept in a cage and displayed at carnivals so that children can throw peanuts at it.

It's a typical bed wetting leftist parasite. Absolutely devoid of a frontal lobe. I would have personally ripped it's grandparents out of the womb with a rusty coat hanger 80 years ago because they were genetic garbage and the results of their fornication in single wide trailers left us with shit like that.
A stump grinder comes to mind

Now don't get me wrong, I LOATHE the concept of murdering babies in the womb. It's the most barbaric thing in the universe. It is an abomination of all that is good, virtuous, moral and Holy.

So you would kill somebody over political views.

That is terrorism sir.

You don't get the right to kill somebody because you disagree with them man.

You radical right wingers are so anti American it's not funny.

Oh so you are a late term abortion supporter. I get it.

That is terrorism sir.

No, dumb fuck. He is saying that "it" should have been aborted, which is NOT murder, remember?

I agree.

Some need to be aborted so as to NOT pollute the earth with their genetic filth.

That is terrorism sir.

You bed wetters kill and terrorize people over politics all the time. Your fellow parasites are attempting to terrorize 6 SCOTUS judges as I type this, and you miserable pieces of shit have destroyed entire cities because of your politics, so climb down from that fuckin pulpit you insufferable assclown.

Forum List

Back