Another Really Dumb Cop That Haters Praise

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Some of the haters on this site will now come unglued. The post from the other day was really low brow and they celebrated a protester getting hit and killed in traffic.
Now it looks like a real dirtbag cop is under investigation for acting like a hater.

"A King County sheriff’s detective is now under investigation after deplorable social media posts after a car killed a protester on I-5 in Seattle this weekend, KIRO 7 reported Monday.
Detective Mike Brown posted a meme saying “All Lives Splatter,” showing people being hit by a truck.
“This has taken priority with me. And I’ve asked the undersheriff to make sure that our internal investigation command understands this is their top priority right now,” said King County Sheriff Mitzi Johanknecht."

"KIRO 7 discovered another post from Brown where he wrote, “I see a couple of people got infected with Covid-19 from the hood of a car on I-5 last night.”

1594095111748.jpeg

Some of the haters on this site will now come unglued. The post from the other day was really low brow and they celebrated a protester getting hit and killed in traffic.
Now it looks like a real dirtbag cop is under investigation for acting like a hater.

"A King County sheriff’s detective is now under investigation after deplorable social media posts after a car killed a protester on I-5 in Seattle this weekend, KIRO 7 reported Monday.
Detective Mike Brown posted a meme saying “All Lives Splatter,” showing people being hit by a truck.
“This has taken priority with me. And I’ve asked the undersheriff to make sure that our internal investigation command understands this is their top priority right now,” said King County Sheriff. Mitzi Johanknecht"

"KIRO 7 discovered another post from Brown where he wrote, “I see a couple of people got infected with Covid-19 from the hood of a car on I-5 last night.”

Make investigating a cop for making fun of lawbreakers on the internet the top priority, rather than stopping the lawbreakers.

What a fucking stupid Democrat moonbat.

“This has taken priority with me. And I’ve asked the undersheriff to make sure that our internal investigation command understands this is their top priority right now,” said King County Sheriff Mitzi Johanknecht."

Maybe if you went outside and "screamed helplessly at the sky" for 15 minutes or so, you might feel better.

Maybe if you went outside and "screamed helplessly at the sky" for 15 minutes or so, you might feel better.
Might you be a hater?

Might you be a hater?
Is that the best leftard buzz word you could come up with?

Pretty lame.

Might you be a hater?

Pretty lame.
Is that the best answer you can come up with? Are you a hater or not a hater? Last chance.

Might you be a hater?

Pretty lame.
Is that the best answer you can come up with? Are you a hater or not a hater? Last chance.
..... :lol:

Might you be a hater?

Pretty lame.
Just a poser. See ya.

Those comments made me laugh.
:laugh:

Might you be a hater?

Pretty lame.
Just a poser. See ya.
.... :lol:

Make investigating a cop for making fun of lawbreakers on the internet the top priority, rather than stopping the lawbreakers.

What a fucking stupid Democrat moonbat.
That's King county for you. The heart of CHAZ country and leftist stupidity.
Stamping out politically disapproved thought and opinion is the number one goal of
people like Mitzi Johanknecht and the King county sheriff's department and their internal investigation command.

Forum List

Back