Another Psychotic Episode From Hillary

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Matt Lauer went off-script during an interview with the crazy old criminal, asking her questions about her judgement that weren't expected or appreciated. Hillary gave Lauer the stink-eye but what happened backstage was a different story:

Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer- narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?”

Donna Brazile was singled out by Hillary during the rant. Donna was told “You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting fucking Lauer get away with this betrayal? Get the fuck to work janitoring this mess- do I make myself clear???”

2eaefedfc7daff28b44e2a244cfb85132cc9adc0.png

Staffers at HRC campaign report that they scared of her, and one described Hillary as “an out of control psychopath”.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is there, no footage is available, but Hillary is in full frenzy now. She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata for the rest of his days on earth“.

After the one-hour tirade, Hillary needed to rest in a dark room, with a compress to her head.

Temper! Temper! Hillary Goes On Rampage For Over An Hour- Throwing Glass at Staffer’s Head – Victurus Libertas

Last edited:
Matt Lauer went off-script during an interview with the crazy old criminal, asking her questions about her judgement that weren't expected or appreciated. Hillary gave Lauer the stink-eye but what happened backstage was a different story:

Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer- narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?”

Donna Brazile was singled out by Hillary during the rant. Donna was told “You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting fucking Lauer get away with this betrayal? Get the fuck to work janitoring this mess- do I make myself clear???”

2eaefedfc7daff28b44e2a244cfb85132cc9adc0.png

Staffers at HRC campaign report that they scared of her, and one described Hillary as “an out of control psychopath”.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is there, no footage is available, but Hillary is in full frenzy now. She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata for the rest of his days on earth“.

Temper! Temper! Hillary Goes On Rampage For Over An Hour- Throwing Glass at Staffer’s Head – Victurus Libertas

I think it could all be summed up thusly:

We're all happy that she can now rest in a dark room as much as she needs to because she has no more responsibilities.

• Banned
While Hillary may now be "irrelevant" it should be remembered that the lunatic got 65,260,513 votes and but for Comey's reopening of her email scandal, could have easily been elected president.

While Hillary may now be "irrelevant" it should be remembered that the lunatic got 65,260,513 votes and but for Comey's reopening of her email scandal, could have easily been elected president.

In fairness, 6 million of those "votes" were probably dead people and people not legal to vote. I seriously hope the republicrats reign in the democrook fraud machine.

In fairness, 6 million of those "votes" were probably dead people and people not legal to vote. I seriously hope the republicrats reign in the democrook fraud machine.

Of course but tens of millions of seemingly normal Americans voted for her without having a clue what a violent, above-the-law, psychopath she is behind the scenes. She's been physically attacking people for years without consequence. Too bad Donna Brazille didn't slap the shit out of her.....might have ended that behavior once and for all.

Of course but tens of millions of seemingly normal Americans voted for her without having a clue what a violent, above-the-law, psychopath she is behind the scenes. She's been physically attacking people for years without consequence. Too bad Donna Brazille didn't slap the shit out of her.....might have ended that behavior once and for all.

Can you imagine getting within arms reach of that sociopath and not slapping her?

I don't know how the SS keeps her alive.

Or why.

More winning...........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than if McCain or Romney had won. The eye poke is exceptionally violent here and whats not to love?:2up:

The left are now forced to walk about with big bumpy cucumbers in there for years but the most fun is thinking of Hilda walking around with this enormous bulby-fat knobby cucumber permanently stuck in the rectum. For Trump supporters, is it not epic satisfaction..........like shit eating grin 24/7 satisfaction?:banana::banana::bye1:

I'm not even a Trump supporter, although I'm optimistic about his up coming term.

I can't properly articulate how delighted I am that hitlery lost though....

It's like being suddenly exonerated for a crime you didn't commit, moments before you were about to be in processed to prison.

What's even more gratifying is the utter ridiculous reaction of the nation's bed wetting parasites. They crying, rioting, arrests and tantrums of these oxygen thieves is fuckin hilarious.

I am disappointed there were so few suicides though.

Oh well, better luck in 2018 perhaps.

I'm not even a Trump supporter, although I'm optimistic about his up coming term.

I can't properly articulate how delighted I am that hitlery lost though....

It's like being suddenly exonerated for a crime you didn't commit, moments before you were about to be in processed to prison.

What's even more gratifying is the utter ridiculous reaction of the nation's bed wetting parasites. They crying, rioting, arrests and tantrums of these oxygen thieves is fuckin hilarious.

I am disappointed there were so few suicides though.

Oh well, better luck in 2018 perhaps.

Agreed. I'm much more thankful for her losing than Trump winning, although I think Trump will accomplish what I've wanted done for 20 years. The thought of Hillary becoming president was terrifying....she'd have started WW3 during a fucking hot-flash.. Our country just dodged the nastiest bullet ever fired at us in the person of Hillary Rodham.

the real psycho's are the nutjobs who can't go a day without yammering something about Clinton. She'll live in their head until they F'n croak.

poor miserable RW' are pathetic.

This stuff is characteristic of Hillary and it's doubtful if anyone made it up. You can count on one thing that the liberal media will continue to protect her so their won't be much talk about it. Here we are at a time when the president-elect is seriously disrespected by SNL and the left is offended by his criticism and meanwhile the loser throws a glass at a reporter and nobody on the left seems to care. Thank God the right person won.

Forum List

Back