Another pro cyclist “dies suddenly”.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
He died of cardiac arrest. Totally normal for a 28 year old athlete, right?

Another 28 year old cyclist died earlier this month.

Another had a heart attack at the end of a race, but did survive.

How much do you want to bet all these young, super fit guys were fully vaccinated with Safe & Effective® vaccines?

How much do you want to bet all these young, super fit guys were fully vaccinated with Safe & Effective® vaccines?

The information coming out about the clotting issues and fibrosis post-vaccine is scary. But you know, we're caught up in Zelinskyy etc...nothing to see here while perfectly healthy 30-50 year olds drop dead

Thank you for the information this is really sad and i am glad that i did not get vaccinated because i been looking for information about one of my love one who suffer since she was vaccinated 3 times and i ask question here at the forum and like we all know her doctors do not relate her symptom to the vaccination.

FNDs refer to various relatively common and disabling conditions in which people may experience neurological symptoms arising from brain networks dysfunction in absence of damage or structural disease of the nervous system, with or without psychosocial stressors.1 FND may present with a variety of symptoms, including weakness, movement disorders, sensory symptoms, persistent dizziness, speech disorders and PNES.
-----------------
I know a relative who has speech disorders.
Do you know if this symptom is temporary ? Is the damage done ? Or could it get worse ?

Functional disorders after COVID-19 vaccine fuel vaccination hesitancy | Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry

That's exactly what I was going to ask.
**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:

Nothing to see here. Moving on.

People who think that every time someone dies it was because of a vaccine don't know how fucking moonbatty they are.
Well, being as how more and more people are fainting or dying of heart related incidents at young ages and fully healthy only after getting the one shot two shot booster fauci ouchis, there is a rather distinct possibility these vaccines are responsible for these heart related incidents.

We need to ban bicycles obviously….

People who think that every time someone dies it was because of a vaccine don't know how fucking moonbatty they are.
Well, damn, thanks for pointing out that it MUST have been the green smoothie that the professional athlete had for breakfast! That clears it up nicely. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you saying it's tramp fault.

Drugs seem to be my guess. Steroids.

Well, damn, thanks for pointing out that it MUST have been the green smoothie that the professional athlete had for breakfast! That clears it up nicely. :auiqs.jpg:
It wasn't the green smoothie. The killer is the RF waves from the cell phone towers causing brain cancer. And actually you can block that radiation by simply taking sheets regular household aluminum foil from your kitchen and forming it over your head to make a sort of helmet. It will perform like a Faraday cage by diverting the death rays around you head.

The information coming out about the clotting issues and fibrosis post-vaccine is scary. But you know, we're caught up in Zelinskyy etc...nothing to see here while perfectly healthy 30-50 year olds drop dead

My cardiologist told me I was going to need stents in my heart. I complained that my cholesterol and blood pressure had been normal most of my life. She told me that I was lucky I had not dropped dead at any time.

She related to me a story where she ran a half-marathon. She finished the race and was cooling down when she saw another runner pass the finish line, take a few more steps and collapsed. She went to assist, of course, and the guy apparently was dead before he hit the ground. They managed to resuscitate him and got him to the ER. She became his patient. This man had been a runner his entire life and had picture perfect health. Neither of his parents had a history of heart disease and was in excellent shape. Both of them were still alive in the early 70s.

Then, they happened to ask and he admitted he was adopted as a baby, and had known his birth parents. "Had" is the key word, as both of them died in their 30s of heart attacks! It is all genetic.

My father died at the age of 75 of a massive heart attack sitting in our living room, talking to a neighbor, who happened to be a nurse. He was very active and his only heart issues were slightly elevated blood pressure and irregular heartbeat cured by a pacemaker installed in his early 70s. She had given him CPR and the paramedics arrived in just a few minutes, but nothing could bring him back.

My Mom lived until the ripe old age of 83 and had 5 coronary bypasses a few years before she died. Ironically, she fell while getting up in the middle of the night, fell and struck her head, dying of a cerebral hemorrhage because of the blood thinners she was taking.

My cardiologist said some people carry around ticking time bomb that can go off anytime your genetic code says the time has arrived, My time bomb has not gone off yet!

You can be an overweight, fat slob couch potato and die at the age of 90, and the marathon runner can drop dead in their 20s.

It happens!

Last edited:
Yeah it couldn’t be the vaccine…no way…I mean big pharma and our government wouldn’t allow such a thing…I mean..like…no way.

Wishful thinking.

Hey Penny do you really wish the unvaxxed should all die?
so it's tramp fault?

I do, die at home, do not come to the hospital if unvaxxed and you have covid.

Yeah it couldn’t be the vaccine…no way…I mean big pharma and our government wouldn’t allow such a thing…I mean..like…no way.

Wishful thinking.

Hey Penny do you really wish the unvaxxed should all die?
She has said so, iterated it and then reiterated about a hundred times. She wants me to die, and I take that quite seriously.

Forum List

Back