Another Orlando-style massacre

It looks like the savage Muslim Terrorists were wearing typical Muslim nightshirts and headgear somewhat like this.

Obama-muslim.jpg

Interesting that authorities on the scene don't know who's behind it and yet -------- you do.

Might wanna turn yourself in for interrogation.

The obvious would be ISIS or Kurds...... however Turkey did just have a coup as well.......and a russian embassador was assassinated

If people had not had the water to jump into the count would have been much higher

Interesting that authorities on the scene don't know who's behind it and yet -------- you do.

The obvious would be ISIS or Kurds...... however Turkey did just have a coup as well.......and a russian embassador was assassinated

If people had not had the water to jump into the count would have been much higher

There is a high probability that ISIS did it and a low probability that the Kurds did it. The Russian Ambassador was assassinated with a hammer and I did not know there was a coup over there.

There is a high probability that ISIS did it and a low probability that the Kurds did it. The Russian Ambassador was assassinated with a hammer and I did not know there was a coup over there.

In either case the OP knows no more than anybody else and is pulling it out of his ample ass. I'd bet the house he has no clue what the PKK is.

shot by an off duty cop over the bombing in syria

How did you not know of the coup? Erdogan asked for Gulan to be deported to turkey because they suspect he, or his supporters, are behind it

In either case the OP knows no more than anybody else and is pulling it out of his ample ass. I'd bet the house he has no clue what the PKK is.

What is PKK, an electric fire powder spray colored Purple also called Purple K used to put out the fire? My memory is long and disjointed.

What is PKK, an electric fire powder spray colored Purple also called Purple K used to put out the fire? My memory is long and disjointed.

Your joking

You are seriously out of your depth then

That'll work too.

PKK is a Kurdish extremist militant group that's been doing terrorism in Turkey for something like twelve years.

Forum List

Back