Another one! Second guy accused of voter fraud by DeSantis has charges dropped

In a court filing Monday, prosecutors wrote that they were dropping charges against Tampa resident Tony Patterson, 44, because of “information received” from the Hillsborough County elections supervisor and because he was already being sentenced to prison in a separate case.

Lying by omission befits you. He's a registered sex offender with bigger trouble than voter fraud.

More importantly, he's most certainly one of you.

In a court filing Monday, prosecutors wrote that they were dropping charges against Tampa resident Tony Patterson, 44, because of “information received” from the Hillsborough County elections supervisor and because he was already being sentenced to prison in a separate case.

Lying by omission befits you. He's a registered sex offender with bigger trouble than voter fraud.

More importantly, he's most certainly one of you.
And you thought that not making the following text bold would make it disappear. LOL. I"m not blind, slick one. And by the way, the separate case is not about voting:

My dear two_iron. What was this "information received" that you hoped nobody would see because you didn't bold it? Was it information about Patterson not being aware of the law? The law states the person had to "knowingly" commit fraud.

And you thought that not making the following text bold would make it disappear. LOL. I"m not blind, slick one. And by the way, the separate case is not about voting:

My dear two_iron. What was this "information received" that you hoped nobody would see because you didn't bold it? Was it information about Patterson not being aware of the law? The law states the person had to "knowingly" commit fraud.
Yes the gentleman will be caged for "felony sex offender" registration issues. He's one of your ilk.

But if your point is that we don't lock people up with no charges for 2 years, and we follow the rule of law - duly noted.

Forum List

Back