Another one bites the dust

I've always said we had the upper hand in trading since we are the worlds largest consumers. It's just that nobody had the balls to call ass on our partners until The Donald rode into Washington.

As expected, we got the usual gloom and doom from the left on what a disaster it would be; dragging all these so-called experts to say Trump had no idea WTF he was doing. I've always said give him a chance. He'll either succeed or fail.

The initial results were failure, but now it seems to be swinging the other way. I guess everybody needs to test the waters first.

aka DJT may have yet another deal done

Canada's Trudeau says NAFTA deal possible by Friday

Its amazing when you realize you have something everyone wants and you use tools to get a deal you want. And we're not asking for crazy stuff, we just want our products to be allowed like we do for other countries.

The tweaks to NAFTA between the US and Mexico were, should we say, not earth shattering and it remains to be seen if they make a difference in the trade balance. I imagine the same basic tweaks will be what Canada agrees to and then all sides can claim victory and little will change.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back