Another one bites the dust (Trump version)

Black man quits...

Pouting is popular these days. Take your toys and go home, no one cares.
Today is not Grampa's day. Two white CEO's have quit since his "black guy quits" comment: The exodus is on: Intel CEO becomes third to quit Trump's manufacturing council in less than a day
Are you stalking me? If so I'm gonna need some money to put up with your stupid ass.
Says the man who's following me from thread to thread.
Followed you? No lol
Trolled you when I see you? Yes

Besides, you quoted me asshat
Black guy quits? Tell me more, racist Grampa. Or will you dodge my topic as you always do? Remember, I give you many chances.

Black man quits...

Unless Trump said "Kill all the white people" the blacks won't be satisfied. Black lives matter, others not so much. The black guy goes home. Good riddance.

Funny how when it comes to Muslims having to condemn fundamentalist Islamic terrorism, even saying "I condemn this" isn't enough, right?

When you start playing games, expect the other side to do the same thing.
I believe I covered that with my thread
The driver IS A terrorist

I also believe the AG covered that when he said he's going to be charged as a terrorist.

So what's your fucking point?

The point is, it's pussys like you who are watching for any instance to look NOT racist. Doesn't matter what it is. You are a Lindsey Graham type. You especially. Ya just can't wait for a black person to get wasted by a white dude so you can participate in an outrage contest like some menaposel lgossipy old hag.

Black man quits...

Unless Trump said "Kill all the white people" the blacks won't be satisfied. Black lives matter, others not so much. The black guy goes home. Good riddance.

Funny how when it comes to Muslims having to condemn fundamentalist Islamic terrorism, even saying "I condemn this" isn't enough, right?

When you start playing games, expect the other side to do the same thing.
I believe I covered that with my thread
The driver IS A terrorist

I also believe the AG covered that when he said he's going to be charged as a terrorist.

So what's your fucking point?

The point is, it's pussys like you who are watching for any instance to look NOT racist. Doesn't matter what it is. You are a Lindsey Graham type. You especially. Ya just can't wait for a black person to get wasted by a white dude so you can participate in an outrage contest like some menaposel lgossipy old hag.
The white nationalist killed a white lady, and we are outraged, making your "wait for a black person to get wasted" comment stupid.

Looks like another one had bitten the dust.

Trump suffers first resignation over Charlottesville race riots

"
An influential pharma CEO has quit an advisory role over Donald Trump's failure to condemn neo-Nazis involved in violent clashes with anti-fascist protesters in Virginia that left three people dead.

Merck chief executive Kenneth Frazier - one of America's most prominent black executives - quit the US President's American Manufacturing Council on Monday, saying he was taking a stand against intolerance and extremism in the wake of the violence."

When will they stop? Every week it seems another one bites the dust. Go Queen. Trump is the US's official queen.

Trump did condemn it...someone is seeking attention

But he didn't condemn It enough.

/----/ maybe if Trump condemned it it strongly as Obozo condemned Black Lives Matter...... oh wait......never mind.

"
An influential pharma CEO has quit an advisory role over Donald Trump's failure to condemn neo-Nazis involved in violent clashes with anti-fascist protesters in Virginia that left three people dead.

Merck chief executive Kenneth Frazier - one of America's most prominent black executives - quit the US President's American Manufacturing Council on Monday, saying he was taking a stand against intolerance and extremism in the wake of the violence."

When will they stop? Every week it seems another one bites the dust. Go Queen. Trump is the US's official queen.

/----/ maybe if Trump condemned it it strongly as Obozo condemned Black Lives Matter...... oh wait......never mind.

Name a BLM murder who ran over a person on purpose.
Police Brace for More White Nationalist Rallies, but Have Few Options

"

Name a BLM murder who ran over a person on purpose.
Police Brace for More White Nationalist Rallies, but Have Few Options

Can't find one who used a car, but there was the guy who shot up the Dallas thing. Full fledged democrat obama supporter.

"

Not being a duck when I say it, but who cares what Half Black Jesus condemned or diddnt. It's a non issue because him and his ho's at gone. BLM has as much right to speak their hate as the sister breeders do. What they don't have the right to do is have gang fights in our streets in front of our kids. Both sides are wrong as hell and they just don't get it. It was the exact same reason we got Trump and while the left is already celebrating a Warren run, and the right is looking for a good sympathy vote they don't realize that all they are doing is making the rest of America hate them all.

Forum List

Back